Any Frenchies?

lilly

Aug 1, 2002
Hola you all.
I have been peeping in and out of your exchanges for several months now.
I work in Paris but every time I log on to DR1, I feel like I'm on vacation. So, I wanted to thank you for the nice trip.
Anyway, being a DR lover since my first trip there (Feb. 2001, and I've been there 5 times since) and also being French, I was wondering if there exists a forum in French. Just curious. (But my English is good since I lived several years in NYC, and I enjoy your company.;)

Lilly

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Mais votre anglais est tr?s bon!

Je ne connais pas d'autres sites avec autant d'information sur la R?publique Dominicaine, et j'en connais surtout pas en fran?ais...

Bienvenue!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I don't think that French people from France understand Canadian French.

I had a couple of French foreign exchange students from Paris and Lyon and I took them to Montreal and they said that they didn't understand a word. Surprised me.

lilly

Aug 1, 2002
Thank you Jane and Jazzcom

OK, I'll stick with you since we understand one another.

Jane, what can I say? I am not surprised about your experience with French kids up in Canada. You should understand that the French being the most intelligent people in the world, they cannot easily understand that other common mortals don't all try to be like them, speak like them and so on and so forth. Therefore, at a loss, they can no longer understand anything...

I am no so French after all (I understand French Canadians perfectly well and think that they have a great sense of humor !!). Besides, I am too dumb ...

Have a nice day.
Lilly:cheeky:

lilly

Aug 1, 2002
My comment to Jane in previous message was in fact for Jazzcom.
Oops, sorry.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Say What

You should understand that the French being the most intelligent people in the world, they cannot easily understand that other common mortals don't all try to be like them,

I don't know anyone who would want to be French. Gimme a break.

lilly

Aug 1, 2002
Re: Say What

Sorry Eddy, that our respective senses of humor did not match.
:alien:
Can't win them all....

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Lilly, I love your accent and your sense of humor. I have been dying to know if having sex with a French woman is all it is suppose to be. I have been told that the French were so romantic.

Never mind Eddy, he only understands the written French humor and not the written English humor but he is a great guy.

Regards
Escott

lilly

Aug 1, 2002
El Jeffe: marriage is the most difficult two-way relationship. You learned it the hard way, but you got out. So, my best wishes to you from now on.

Jazzcom: a sexual relationship is also a difficult two-way relationship. Try your best, you'll get the best out of the other. Those things have nothing to do with citizenship.... Best wishes to you too.

Lilly (whose surname is not French).

Nickie

Jan 25, 2002
D?finitivement, M. Jazzcom

Tu as raison....nous sommes tr?s romantique, douce, d?licate et d?vou?e - nous sommes aussi particulier des types d'hommes qui nous excitent.....certainement pas ton genre.

C'est dommage, eh?

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Mais ils nous prennent vraiment pour des cr?tins !!!
Bon, il faut quand meme dire que ce sont les anglo-saxons qui s'organisent le mieux sur le web, les sites en francais ne font pas d'?tincelles... Mais la "petite France" de la R?p. Dom. c'est Las Terrenas, avec ses 900 francophones r?sidents permanents et des miliers d'occasionnels... A tel point qu'apr?s 2 semaines je sature et retourne vers mes p?nates de la r?gion de Puerto Plata, plus dominicaines, et moins franchouillarde...

mano

Sep 15, 2002
Hola lilly

www.puntacana.net est un site qui vient d'ouvrir ses portes alors y'a encore pas autant de trafic qu'ici mais avec le bouche ? oreilles...

Pour nos amis Canadiens, on adore votre accent (trop mignon)!

Ciao

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
Oui, c'est vrai qu'il y a pas mal de fran?ais ? Las Terrenas. La plupart des fran?ais que je connais l?-bas sont des immigr?s. Je croise plein de fran?ais ? Saint-Domigue (dont la plupart sont des touristes), surtout dans la Zone Coloniale en ?t?. Ce n'est pas pour rien que la R?publique Dominicaine est desservie de vols quotidiens de l'hexagone.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "French" are the most arrogant people on Earth,but Intelligent???

If you (The French) are so smart,how come you smell so bad?Ever hear about soap and hot water over there? How about some nice deodorant once a week or so? Hey girls,shave those "pits",and your legs too!I must admit,I do use the "french tongue"!CRIS

Nickie

Jan 25, 2002
Qu'est-ce que c'est ca, du "soap"

Chris, tu n'aimes pas les femmes poilluses, qui sentent le poisson, alors??

RaggedPhilosoph

Nov 10, 2002
Oh, these madcap DR1 pipples, j'irai cracher sur leurs tombes.
il y a longtemps depuis que j'ai trouve des gens si amusants, maybe if I am good, I'll run into you ma chere , parmi les enfants de la patrie. Remember..."Many are cold but few are frozen!"

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Bonjour les Bobinos.bonjour les Bobinettes seulement un ptit mot du part des Acadiens les premiers Francophones du Canada:smoke: Ah oui cest vrai vous avez un mignon accent les Quebecois:bandit: