Nursing jobs??

teresia

Sep 4, 2002
I was reading all the great tips about medical help, you all seem to know a lot about that so I?m wondering, how about jobs for a nurse??
For now i?m just living in Cabarete 6months every year, and that?s because of the job situation. If I could find a ok-paid job I would stay there all year around. I?m a nurse, but other jobs would be ok too, of course.
Do anybody know if they have any clinics or homes for foreigners or anybody who needs a private nurse ;) I speak english, swedish and spanish.

I would be great to get any info about the job topic. And by the way I love the DR so much and the people and which I could stay there all the time.

And thanks for a great forum with a lot of info!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Since you are in Cabarete, I'd suggest that you talk with Dr. Gideon Plaut at Servi-Med about nursing possibilities in the general area. He is a German expatriate who has been practicing medicine here for many years. The clinic is open 24 hours, but the segment that he covers is the afternoon, Monday through Friday. Servi-Med isn't likely to hire a nurse--business isn't good enough for that--but he may be able to direct you to places that might be interested in a nurse.

teresia

Sep 4, 2002
Thanks for the tip Ken, I?ll try that! Yes I know the buisness is really slow now around there, but I thought that I could try anyway. If it fails I have to get some other job like waitress or something.