Help with DSS on North Coast

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Does anyone have a contact for burning new access cards for DSS systems here in the D.R.?

I put in a DSS at my home on the North Coast this summer, using a system with a card burned by a local foreign resident. My home is between Sosua and Cabarete and several miles past the end of the Codetel and local cable lines.

Mostly I just wanted to watch my weekly Minnesota Vikings football games. Worked fine last week. But, the card wasn't set up quite right and it stopped working this morning. Now I need to find someone else to help me straighten things out before next weeks games as 'my guy' isn't all that reliable. I think he's been here too long - he sometimes moves about as fast as my Dominican auto mechanic. LOL.

Thanks all!

That would be illegal to use a pirate card, I am not sure of anyone in the DR who might have the latest scripts whether they be a 3 M or locked ppv script.
Since you have a computer you might be better to buy a card reader/programmer and get the new scripts via email and do it yourself when hit with an ECM. They are no longer expensive and work either in USB or serial mode. All he software is available on the internet.
check the news groups alt.dss.hack