helping the dominican republic

Handel

Sep 15, 2002
Hey Grahame, thanks for replying.

Well, in truth, the fact that it IS needed so badly outweighs the difficulties I might face. ) Like you, we have to start by thinking of some ideas and getting together with others, and then making a go at it. If we sit by and have doubts, we've failed.

Anyways, I wasn't too sure where I would have been located yet. One possibility was in a tiny village called Cruz Verde. About 20 miles north of Santo Domingo in the Monte Plata region. Its near a town called San Luis between the rio ozama. But that isn't set in stone. The North coast, could be another possibility.

I decided too post this on some dominican forums because I knew how difficult it was gonna be if I just showed up and said, "okay lets start changing the world here people!"
Discussing it, hashing out ideas with ppl in the same wavelengths, should come first and develop some clear ideas together about where they want their projects to go. Even if its a tiny start in the begining that ppl might say isn't gonna do a lick, its still somethign we did. We can build on it, grow from it. Lets just get inspired man. )

Anyways, good to hear from ya, and keep in contact.

Handel

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think Handel is hitting the new thread button instead of the reply button.
Handel you have started the same thread in a few different forums. (Titles), then your hitting the "new thread" button to reply to Grahame.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hlywud, as requested, my little bit of lightsharing (Please don't tell EdeNorte). Handel opened a thread with the same title, I replied to that & his follow up was (as Anna so correctly says) in the form of a new thread instead of hitting the 'Post Reply' (or better still 'submit reply') to the other thread. Handel HAS sent me the same message by e-mail, to which I will reply (by e-mail rather than this thread) shortly. Things a bit clearer now? - Grahame.