Speech

JROD

Jan 3, 2002
Can someone comment on what the Mulo From Gurabo said. I can't make sense of it. HB to the rescue for us Cibae~nos that can't read between the lines..

JROD

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
This is what he said

The Gurabo jack-ass had something fo everyone. He will increase the electricity rate for the middle class by 30-40% so that those of us who don't pay get electricity 18 hours a day. He will give you a "guayabera" and a "cowboy" hat as an incentive to pay the increase.

He will increase the minimum pay by 7%. That is a ridiculous $175 pesos per month or $6 pesos a day, just enough to buy a Barahonan platano. Dominicans are celebrating en masse for this Gucci of giveaways!!!! At least he should have increased it to a "new $10 peso coin" per day to promote the new flaming coin being issued to substitute our "podrido" $10 bill, which is not enough to satisfy our "peaje" machines.

The bald wonder also threatened everyone one of us who don't pay electricity with jail. Excellent planning by the Guayabera king!! Think about it....we have jail space for 7000 inmates, but have squeezed 18,000 into our poor jails. Yet 3,000,000 of us don't pay electricity. That means the 2003 budget will be spent in jail facilities alone to put us all in jail. Our entire army will become jail guards and Haitians will have the border all for themselves.

Hipolitico forgot to give an incentive to Haitians who don't pay electricity, which is practicly all of them.

TW

This guy gets better everyday. Four more years!!!!

TW

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Basically it said scr** the middle class. 18 hrs. of electricity guaranteed for the "poor barrios", nothing but higher tariffs guaranteed for us the suckers who pay our bills.

Pib
On Pi**ed-Off Mode

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Hey Pib

I got the cure for your speech hangover. We got plenty of empty rooms and flats in Herrera, Capotillo, Guachupita, Los Alcarrizos and las ca?adas just for you. I guarantee you will never see a contador there. In the meantime, keep paying!!!! Tough luck.

TW

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I am seriously considering selling everything I have (computer included) and buying a "tierrita" somewhere, far from Santo Domingo, and grow "yuca". After all that's what His Dumbness wanted, that every Dominican grew their own yuca.

Dang you Hipolito, and dang the horse you rode in...

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Pib

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it. Why don't you move to Pantoja. Nobody pays electricity there.

Look, middle and upper-middle class Dominicans asked for it. They started buying jeepetas, new Camrys, designer clothes, cell phones, computers and hi-rise apartments to match their neighbors. Once Hipolito knew they swallowed the bait, he came in for the killing....higher taxes, luxury car and home taxes, higher electric bills and the like. Now they can't do nothing, but pay. What a bunch of suckers!!!!

You are right. Sell everything and join the nomad crowd. I did this some time ago. Remember my warning?

Now I am on solid ground like never before. I can't lose because my dollar income is as high as my peso income. So I could care less about the dollar. In fact, right now I wish the dollar keeps going up. You should try squatters' rights, just like the old days in the U.S. While you pay for cable, Internet, garbage, water and electricity others just laugh at you. Use your resources. They are there for the taking.

TW

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
I see social progress in this. There was only one brief attempt to blame the Hatians for this situation.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
what are you talking about arturo. We all know that if the haitians weren't in DR there would be more than enough electricity for everyone.:angry: