*** 100,000th Post ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanks to the kind generosity of Starz Resorts (Sosua) we are giving away 5 nights to the person that makes the 100,000th post! We are not far away, so go click on the banner and read all about it, you could be the lucky winner?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
nice

Wow!Sounds like a nice prize.I'll bet someone who just happens upon this board for the first time wins.Or else someone that lives in Sosua like Eddy or Ken....or Hillbilly.....or maybe you Robert(now wouldnt that be fishy) LOL.Actually,I hope Jane wins because I know how much she misses Sosua and I'll bet she would love to revisit.
ILoveDR

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Just watch all the one-line posts that pop up on here now in the hopes of pulling out a cheap win. LOL
ILoveDR

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I pledge that if I win...I will give to my favorite deserving DR1 poster!!! whoever that might be....

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Got it covered...

Only admins know the true post count. The post counter on the front page of the message board shows active posts. If a post is deleted it adjusts accordingly. We will be using the true post count, based on how many messages have actually been posted. Don't worry, it's very fair and I will post a screen shot of the database showing the post count and username when we have a winner. We are much closer than you think...

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Now, when the winner goes to collect the prize how will you know it's really the winner? We are all incognito here.

If I win somebody can show up and say she is me. Bad example... nobody wants to be me.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Pib said:
If I win somebody can show up and say she is me. Bad example... nobody wants to be me.

At the expense of "posting" hehe, you sound like you think yourself unworthy of being yourself... Not so. You have a lot going for you, and don't let anybody convince you otherwise.

By the way... in many ways, I am you, PIB.

mk

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
You could be me, and I could be you for a while. It is getting cold up here.

But you would have to REALLY like kids.

Never mind. Then I would have to have a real job.

It was a thought.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
what a cool idea...

thanks for putting this together and putting a smile on my face! I feel like all this time on the internet is toward a real purpose ;).