Alias posters

Robert in the case of "HURT" you indicated this was a person who has been posting under various names.
Qoute:" Yes, Hurt is a another poster that frequents this board with many handles."
I know you know the source and IP address of every post. If this is the case with reloading and using a new identity why not use your authority and start the ban sequence.
In all fairness to those who use one i.d. those who are using more than one should be disqualified from the "100,000 post contest".
Sure enough it would **** a lot off if the winner was one of them.
Holy shit what am I saying I think my warden has posted a couple of times on this board. I will have to search that out to see how many times she has posted from this computer.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Identifying "Sock Puppets" is a little more involved than just the IP. The admin side of this board with a few mods is extremely powerful. People leave their foot prints all over the place when they visit a site. No two foot prints are the same, but often if it's the same person, the foot prints have very similar imprints. How's that for some spin?

Bottom line, as the rules state, dr1's decision is final!

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
We have two user names from the same computer. Mr. Mainer has a name, and so do I. Does this come under the alias poster?

I wouldn't pretend to be anyone else, except maybe PIB. I think she sounds cool.

Mainer

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
mainer said:
We have two user names from the same computer. Mr. Mainer has a name, and so do I. Does this come under the alias poster?

I wouldn't pretend to be anyone else, except maybe PIB. I think she sounds cool.

Mainer
Mainer...you cant be Pib.Cleef and MK are already Pib..and of course Pib is Pib too.I dont care who wins as long as Janice dosent resurface and win it.
ILoveDR

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Speaking of sock puppets, my favorite is Bill Bob Redma. Some of the newbies I have to question are:

"Hatianbaby", is "Jochy Playa" for real? and does "luvdaDR" count since it is really Isaac Green?:confused:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"PIB" = "robert" = sock puppets.
Funny, They never appear on the pictures together even when they go out on a trip together. Haaa???
Anyway, using the photoshop 7.0 (not 6.0) software you can take off the wig that PIB wears and flatten the chest. Now you have robert, put back everything, you have PIB.
Speaking of leaving foot prints behind, notice they both like to delete and delete. Does Hillbilly ever delete? Oh wait, is it PIB=Hillibilly?
By the way, did anyone like Mr. PIB? Ummm I hated it thanks god it's discontinued.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hlywud said:
Many talk of who is who, more reason for using the media gallery, so many do not have their pictures in it. Need to change the rules for the 100,000 post to have pic in the gallery.

After I win, I'll have my picture taken at poolside and post it in the gallery.