Question about Tetris.......

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
First game I play I haven't got the ole eye/hand co-ordination going so I usually foul up on the first or second level. Score gets posted to the scoreboard then I hit the Play Tetris button. This may occur three or four times before I "get it together" as the saying goes.
When I finally manage to "get it together" and rack up a high score when I finally "die" as Paut Thate puts it I get the screen that says I'm not logged in so I fill it out and I am then taken to the "no thread specified" screen and my high score doesn't get posted!!!!!
What am I doing wrong????? (besides wasting my time playing this dumb game anyway??)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
What kind of answer is that ROB!!!????

Sheesh.....I thought you were supposed to have all the answers (guess that's why I posted this instead of just emailing you huh??)
I was hoping some of the other high scorers out there might have a clue......like how did they get their score registered (and no I don't believe they all got their high scores on the first try!!!)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
MommC said:
First game I play I haven't got the ole eye/hand co-ordination going so I usually foul up on the first or second level. Score gets posted to the scoreboard then I hit the Play Tetris button. This may occur three or four times before I "get it together" as the saying goes.
When I finally manage to "get it together" and rack up a high score when I finally "die" as Paut Thate puts it I get the screen that says I'm not logged in so I fill it out and I am then taken to the "no thread specified" screen and my high score doesn't get posted!!!!!
What am I doing wrong????? (besides wasting my time playing this dumb game anyway??)
Are you playing on a computer that you dont usually use that has cookies disabled?
ILoveDR

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I dont know MomC.I am no computer expert..sounds like a cookie problem to me though...anyone with more co puter knowledge have any input?
ILoveDR