Catalonia Resort Bavaro

A

Anastasia

Has anyone been to The Catalonia Bavaro Resort lately? I am thinking of going there with my boyfriend at the end of April. The brochure says there are 5 a la carte restaurants. Is this true, and how are they? Is the resort entirely all-inclusive? Any info would be really helpful. Thanks!

B

Big John

I've heard nothing but bad about this resort, some posts said it wasn't completed. I'd investigate a lot before going to this resort.

I

Ignacio Morales

I have been in the Catalonia Bavaro Resort two weeks ago. It is really a good five star resort. It has 5 a la carte restaurants: French and romantic restaurant, an Italian restaurant, a Japanesse Tepanyaki restaurant, a Brazilian restaurant and a Creperie. At lunch time you can eat in the barbaque in the restaurant in the beach. When you arrive at the hotel you can book one nigth in each restaurant so everybody can taste them. The resort is an ultra all-inclusive that means you should pay anything, except tobacco, telephone calls, laundry, medical service and second hour of water sports. (Even the minibar is included). My wife and me have had a very pleasant stay there. Maybe we will repeat before the summer.

E

Erik

I just returned from Catalonia. What I found is a huge Resort with an Ultra inclusive plan. We could eat at 5 a la carte Restaurants and drink until 3 AM in the disco. The minibar in the room was also included and daily refilled. I had a wonderful experience and maybe possible we come back before next winter.

Erik

C

Cindy

Re: Catalonia Resort Bavaro -- 6 Reviews

There are now six reviews on this hotel on Debbie's DR Travel Page. Go to http://www.computan.on.ca/~pdowney/travel17.html#Catalonia

or use the link below: