Happy Birthday Hillbilly

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
May you have a least a hundred more. Hope your having a great one with family and friends.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Happy Birthday. What time is the party?
geb012.gif

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Happy Birthday Hillbilly!I hope to finally meet you on my next trip.I will buy you a belated birthday presedente in Eddys sportsbar.
ILoveDR

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
balloons.gif
And now on behalf of the Monte Cristi Chapter of the Hillbilly Fan Club I would like to issue my official birthday greeting (without the thong-wearing chick, lest Mrs. Hillbilly ban me from Santiago):

I hope this year brings you enough money to have fun. Health one or two colds/flu/intestinal distress, but nothing too serious. Travel, front page stories, sex, beer, rock and roll. The ability to fix your own car, and another beach house. Your first Porshe and free Cable TV. :devious:

Pass the beer Dude!

Last edited:

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
The Middlebury, VT chapter of the Hillbilly fan club says Happy Birthday and many more...

:bunny:

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Happy Birthday Hillbilly, now I like you even more as you share a birthday with my youngest daughter. Hope you had a good one and many many more (adjuntos todos tus seres queridos.) Bottoms up......

Lina

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Folloowing the thread of Cleef, may you hit them long & straight! May there be constant chicas to clean your balls & light your cigars for you too!!
I am ready for the challenge cup now (been taking more lessons) so if you want a mini Ryder cup - just yell me!!

All the BREAST for ALL this next year!~! - Grahame.

See how popular you are when the 100,000th post is coming up???

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
HB...better late than never!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day...
May you live to be One Thousand years old...(as my dad would say!)
From the Miami Chapter of the Hillbilly Fan Club!!!