Happy Birthday Trina

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
All the best to you and the boys Trina. God Bless. Hope your out celebrating today.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Congratulations Canadian girl!
balloons.gif
And now I would like to issue my official birthday greeting (I think I need to get myself a new one).

I hope this year brings you enough money to have fun. Health one or two colds/flu/intestinal distress, but nothing too serious. Speedo-wearing studs, travel, front page stories, sex, beer, rock and roll. The ability to fix your own car, and a beach house. Your first Porshe and free Cable TV.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Happy Birthday to you ... Happy Birthday dear Trina, Happy Birthday to you.
mk

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Happy,Happy! Hope the boys are giving you a break on your special day!!
enjoy....you're not getting older, you're getting BETTER!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Thanks to all for the birthday wishes...yes, my boys are sure busy...Dominic is walking, at all of nine months, and now the trouble starts. Haven't been able to log in much lately, because when I come to the computer, he stands and cries because he wants to play. All in all, a great day was had. Thanks to all again!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A verry Happy Birthday to you!

birthday.gif

Wow, we are close!....My mom was on the 21st...Surrounded by women, how cool is that.
Teach the young one to type on the computer.!!

Enjoy them while you can..

HB
Kiss.gif

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Happy birthday Trina. Hope the cake you got was as good as the ones you make when you're at the Condos. LOL. Hope to see you soon. (Thinking about your DEEEElicious chocalate cake)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Hopefully soon, Eddy...actually, thinking around Semana Santa...guess we should let you know soon, eh? Counting down the days...

Thanks to all once again...got the most beautiful roses and gift from my husband and sons...was pretty much a perfect day!