Business Mail Contact!

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Does anyone have the contact information for Business Mail? I am still in the US and would like to set up my account before I get to the DR. Should I call the Miami office? I'll be living in Santo Domingo. Any help? Thanks.-Scandall

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
Business Mail is located at Roberto Pastoriza #1, esq Ortega y Gasset, Ens. Naco, Santo Domingo. Telephone: (809) 683-1919 or fax (809) 227-7870.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
E-mail them and ask what the procedures, fees, etc. are. They have people who read & write English (usually better than they speak it), and some info in English -- or at least they did when I lived there ('95-99). I thought it might facilitate things for you, but if you prefer paying for a fax or a confused phone call, 'ta bien.
Regards,
Keith

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Scandall,
You can also try:
info@businessmail.com.do

They're in the process of constructing a website at the businessmail.com.do domain. I suspect that at the moment this e-mail simply forwards to the other one I provided you, but it doesn't hurt to cc both.
Good Luck.
Keith

P.S. The fax number provided on their website differs from the one you were provided with above, so check this one out: (809) 227-6275

Last edited: