Want to make some money?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
I won't be doing any travel to the U.S. anytime soon. So if anybody can bring any of the following items to DR, I will pay top dollar.

1. I will pay $500 pesos for any CD by Trisomie 21, a French band. Up to $1000 for their latest album "Gohohako". This group can only be found in stores near colleges and universities or Wax Trax stores.

2.I will pay US$50 over the price in DR of a Gucci big buckle GG belt in black. This is the jumbo buckle.

3.I will pay $2000 pesos for the Levi-like red long sleeve shirt worn by the Marboro Man with the white ceramic buttons in size large. This is the heavy cotton jean shirt that has the worn-out look, as shown in the Marboro ads. Likewise if found in yellow. So $4000 for the pair.

4.I will pay $350 pesos for the latest regaton CD by Vico C called "Emboscada". Same for 3.2 Get Funky's "Bailen" and Baby Rasta's "Llegar a ti"(Mi Nena)

5.I will pay a US$500 each additional for SLP Engineering's 1 3/4" Headers to fit a 1997 Pontiac Firebird Formula, or The Ram Air Hood and Air Box assembly by SLP or the original version from GM with its decal, or the Loud Mouth muffler assembly by SLP engineering with the conversion kit from 2002 to 1997. For more information check Slpeng.com.

TW

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Do you know if the CD from the French band.....

would be available in France?? I'll be there on the 7th of October and could pick it up in Paris if I can find a CD retailer near where I'll be.
If I do find one ....how many CD's have they put out and how many are you looking to buy??
Maybe you should PM me with a list of those you already have and titles you're looking for.....
Might be easier should I find a CD shop as my French is very, very limited and I could just show them the list and ask for all!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Opps....Forgot.....I'll be in Italy also so what size belt with the big Gucci buckle do you want?? I'm sure my niece would be thrilled to take me to the Gucci store in Rome!!
BTW....I'll only charge whatever I pay.....plus any duty paid to get it to you!!

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Top Dollar.....Serious offer....If anyone in the DR can find a book written in the late 1960's called "100 Dominicanos Celebres"...I will pay you US$200....no joke.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Golo- can't help with the accessories for your firebird but if you need hard parts (filters,brakes,belts,chassis,etc) give me a buzz and can bring them for you Jan. 20 to 30 when my annual trek to the island will be. Randy

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Hey Golo!!!!

I'm leaving thursday.....best answer my question if ya want me to try to get anything for ya!!!!
You can PM it to me if you like!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
So I guess you don't really want this stuff golo......
I'll be at Les Puces on Monday and the following week will have a great view of Gucci's from the Spanish Steps but no sense buying anything for you if I'm not sure of exactly what you want or what size is needed.
Oh well.....I offered!!

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
That Levi shirt with the ceramic buttons does not come in red or yellow. Come to think of it I wouldnt want it in those colors.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Yeah.....you could be right Cris.
Mondongo...while I'm at Les Puces I will check the used/rare book section for the book you mentioned. Don't know what chance there'll be in France of finding a Dominican book but ya never know!!