We have a winner! The 100,000th post!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
OH NO!!!!

See what ya get for sticking to your guns!!!!
gee Rob......Email me willya? I really wasn't expecting this but THANKS!!!
Now the ole man is gonna have to take me to see the other side of the island!!

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I really gotta start going to bed earlier.......Then I won't have been up posting away!!! Thanks MK......
See the "Party" thread I've just started......hope you can make it!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Ok Rob......now make my day and tell me it was one of my "being helpful" posts that won and not one of the bloody US invasion threads posts!!
I'm also waiting for you to let me know if I can buy a "dark" pint at Heathrow.... Lord I musta died and gone to heaven.....
Hey Pepe.....drive that I-81 willya....I need someone to pinch me....I must be dreamin'!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hey MommC

You gotta split the prize with me. LOL. Shucks I didn't even know there was a contest. The story of my life "A day late and a post early" Congratulations.

jdiaz

Sep 10, 2002
100,001st post now there's gotta be a consolation prize for that.
C'mon my B-day is on Saturday...............LOL!

Congrats MommC

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
What!!!! See the LET"S PARTY thread....I'm going to do better than split the prize with ya!! I'm going to bring you PROFITS!!!!
Read the thread.....I'm only buying ONE Presidente....hehehe- just don't tell the gang
balloons.gif
juul.gif

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
You gotta be quick to catch an ole gal like me JD!

Have a good one Saturday.....If you make it to Eddy's for the party I'll make an exception and buy a Presidente just for you!;)

jdiaz

Sep 10, 2002
"You gotta be quick to catch an ole gal like me JD!" LOL

Sounds good, but Presidente is my beer of choice so I'm need a lot more than one :cool:

b/4 I leave I'll post for directions or a number.
See Ya!

Congrats MommC, I was following along last night when posts were 20 away, Robert was in the Chat room but must have been working in another window because I got no response, then Tony C popped in and out. I followed the message board in another window also doing refresh's and checking post number before I had to hit the sack.
Yes you can tell where there were, by checking some of the Windows features.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Congratulations MommC

I guess some of us like myself will be happy now
that you can give your fingers the deserved
arthritis releave break.
With all those stickys and MommC fluff I had a hard time to figger out what was going on here.
X
Just beeing nasty this morning.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Ok....here's the kicker!! I wasn't expecting to win....so I didn't even click on the banner to see what the prize was. Rob nicely sent me the URL for the resort (starzresorts.com) and I've just gone to the sight to have a look. What a fabulous place!!!
And my ole man HAS to finally find the time to go to Sosua!!!
Now I'm really embarassed 'cause I don't know exactly what I've won!! I know it's five days....and I know it can't be over Christmas or Semana Santa. And that's all I know....
but having looked over the web site I think this might be an opportunity to convince some friends to COME ON DOWN! and join us in Sosua.......so for my question.....
To those of you who clicked on the banner (which is now gone since we have a winner) WHAT exactly did I win.....and Where exactly?? Because I'll have to tell my friends which resort to book into. Then I'll bring them all along the night of the party at Eddy's!!

Thanks......in advance.....

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
That's so great that you won MommC. I wonder which of your posts was the 100,000? I had a preminission you'd win, you might notice that in one of the posts I stated that with all that posting your chances for winning must have been 10x higher then the average poster.

Congrats. :eek:gre: