Let's Party!!!!!!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Here's the idea.......
When we get to Sosua (I'll post when well in advance), let's have a DR1 Re-union at Eddy's (it's only fair....coulda been his post that won if I'd a been typing a little faster- darn fingers on pain days anyway!!!). :speechles
I'll buy every DR1er a Presidente and even provide name tags so we can get to know each other.
Hopefully some of the non-Dominican residents will be on holiday at the same time and can meet there also!!

What do you think? Will there be enough room at Eddy's for everyone??:confused:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Eddy's is the perfect venue, and yes, there's plenty of room for all. I was hoping to plan the same type of reunion when I come for Semana Santa.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
That would be great....unfortunately the two "block out" times Rob listed were for the Christmas season & Semana Santa......How long are you going to be down for?? Maybe we can time it for the week before or the week after......

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
MommC....

I vote for Semana Santa because that is the time frame I will be planning to go, hee, hee.....;)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Maybe we can have a Semana Santa get-together in Juan Dolio!!
We could have a bbq by the pool at our condo!!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I could do that, too...I must say, I've been to Juan Dolio before, but like Sosua better. We may be going for 2 weeks during Semana Santa, depending on how busy I will be at work. Meredith, maybe if you're going to be in Sosua, we can travel together!

JROD

Jan 3, 2002
would like to join.

I would like to join the Re-union in Semana Santa. What are the dates. Let me know so I can check my calerder (big shot).

JROD

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Haven't a clue yet.....watch the board as the time gets closer......
I'll post info as soon as decisions are made (will be easier once we're there).