Lili has left the house

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The 5 a.m. NOAA charts are showing Lili's track to be much more to the west than it was at 5 a.m. yesterday.

It seems that the Virgin de la Altagracia continues her protection of the DR, just as old Dr. Balaguer always said....

You all in the South might get some rain but that is about it!

Dang! And we needed the rain..

HB:)

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
And I got a day off from school because of the rain???

I've heard of snow days, but never rain days.

I'll take it!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The 8 am supplementary report shows that the disorganized Lili is moving slowly in a west-westnorthwest direction. For now, at least, it appears she will not be much of a threat to anyone.

But remember the name Lili. This would not be the first time that a hurricane/tropical storm was downgraded to a tropical wave due to lack of organization, only to regenerate and become a potent storm somewhere between the Caribbean and the US.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
We, up here in the southeast US appreciate you "latinos" churning up the seas and sending us some rain. Our grass and pastures were starting to get crunchy. Thanks to Hanna and now Isidore we have gotten a good bit of rain. Maybe Lili will bring us a little more and bring us up to normal for the year. Thanks

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Yeah but Bob this is enough already. It's been raining for over 2 weeks straight now. I'm starting to this this is the big flood. I need to build an arch. :devious: