Anyone up for another Toronto reunion?

debs

Jun 10, 2002
With Thanksgiving weekend right around the corner, I thought we could get a group together and head to Las Brisas on Sunday October 13th.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Debs

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hi Debs,

Hope you had a great trip to the DR. I'll see you there. Hopefully everyone else can make it.

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Sounds great to me!

I will try my best to make it, and maybe my friends from the DR, will be here in time and maybe can come too, if we don't have huge Thanksgiving plans!
Debs, what is it like there? PM me!!

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
Count my Sis in...

My sis was just asking why no one is planning a get together. Now it's done. Sounds good to me...if I can find a baby sitter for the tyke who will be turning 1 on the 15th!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Darn I'm going to miss it AGAIN!!!
Will be in Rome on that day and I'm not flying back to TO before I absolutely have too!! It's 27C in south Italy right now and 39C in Sharm el Sheik which will be out last stop before heading home.
Maybe I can make the next one........

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Gonzaga - I had an amazing time in DR. Will tell you all about it when I see you.

Meredith - I PM'd you! Hopefully you and your friends will be able to join us. It would be nice to see you again!

Helen - We'll have to have a party for the little cutie! I can't believe he's going to be 1 already! I hope you and Ann can make it!

MommC - Enjoy your trip to Italy! Next time for sure!

patricia

Jan 13, 2002
Hey I am not to sure since I have a broken foot and a cast up to my knee...... and we know how busy and hot it gets in there...... keep me posted on the details

Meredith

Jan 24, 2002
So, Debs....

What are the details? What time at? Who is seriously coming? We need to make a list! Let's go people!!

Patricia, I hope you can make it, crutches and all, hee, hee!!

Meredith

Jan 24, 2002
Okay so....

Debs, Gonzaga, myself...... who else? Helen? Sli?
What time, 10:00pm? Come on guys! Don't be shy! Join in the fun;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wish I could but my whole family is coming for Thanksgiving on Monday and you know me I like staying out late. Next time

Last edited:

Meredith

Jan 24, 2002
Okay, well, I guess I will just see whoever is going there! I wish you could make it jazz, you gotta just be spontaneous and come!! Hee, hee... Anna, have a great thanksgiving, we'll be thinking of you!
Debs, can you PM me please, I am pretty sure I will be there by 10pm, so hopefully I can find everyone! PM me if you are going!
Aaaah, I am so excited!!!!!:knockedou

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Meredith - I'll see you there! If you'll be there at 10pm, then I'll get there for around that time. Do you want to meet out front? Or at the bar maybe? Let me know...the place gets crowded and it's kinda hard to find people, but it should be a little quiet at that time.

Anna - Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Next time you'll have to join us....we'll miss you!!!!

Jazz - You had 2 weeks to make plans! ;) Next time I'm in NYC, I'll plan a get together with everyone! Then there will be no Jazzy-excuses!

Gonzaga - I'll see you and Amelia there tomorrow night!

Helen, Anne, Sli, Pat - What's up with you guys? Are you coming? Pat, if you need a ride, let me know...

Anyone else?

Meredith

Jan 24, 2002
Debs...

I am leaving at 8:30pm, so I will probably be there around 10:30pm, keep an eye out for me! I can't wait!!!!

Meredith

Jan 24, 2002
Good Times!!

Last night was a blast!! There wasn't many of us, but I definently still had a great time, and hopefully the others did as well! Much better than El Rancho, it was almost purely Dominicans, all my favourite songs (Aventura, Muneco, Bacalao, Tono), all the Dominican artists, and a much younger crowd, which is great for me!;) Everyone should go there, it feels like being back in the D.R. again! Next week baby!!

debs

Jun 10, 2002
I had a great time too, Meredith!!! I'm glad you and your friend came out and had such a good time!!!

It's definitely a much different atmosphere that Rancho and it does feel like you're back at a disco in DR, that is until you go outside ;)

Are you back in DR next week? Or going back to Las Brisas?

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hi Ladies,

I'm glade everyone had a great time and liked the place. I really had a great time and very pleased that each of you made it out. Wow, Meredith, you certainly made a lot of effort and I admired you for taking the long drive to come to Las Brisas. It was a pleasure meeting your friend.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Nope! If we gathered in Toronto we are all Canadians living in Canada except for one really cute Dominican living in the US. But we all love the DR

Edited to add.
Lee Lee, in time you'll get to know everyone. Welcome to the DR1.There is a great mix of people here from all over and some live in the DR , some dreaming of living there, some go on vacation there and some are Dominicans that contribute to this message board.

Last edited: