Hook it up!

Sapphire&Pearl

Sep 30, 2002
Greetings All! :cheeky:

We are planning the BEST trip ever to the DR and cannot wait to get there.....there are 3 of us going, all single girls and we really want to rip it up!!

From what we have read Puerta Plata is most rockin part of the island and to avoid any dissapointment we are hoping for some advice from the "not so DR virgins".

Your reply on the best place to stay and party is EXTREMELY appreciated....we really don't want to be stuck too deep in Couples-ville if ya get what we mean!

Thanks a ton!

Cheers,
Sapphire, Pearl & Diamond ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
First read the archives... A recent thread answered your questions.

Santo Domingo is the party capital of the DR... period!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Woa, girls...slow down!!!

Too much excitement on your part might scare the natives!!!

I agree with Robert that Santo Domingo is the party capital of the WORLD!!!

It all depends if that's all you want to do, or if you want to lay by the beach during the day...and THEN party at night!!!

If so...then either Punta Cana or Puerto Plata will do the trick!!!

I can't tell you which hotels are best...'cause the guys at those hotels are already taken!!! LOL!!!;)

Wherever you go though, you'll find an animation team...but please be gentle with the guys...just act very naive and demure, and they'll take care of the rest...:cool:

Trust me, I've been there 5 TIMES in the last year!!!

Sapphire&Pearl

Sep 30, 2002
Hey MusicQueen!

Thanks for the reply....looks like we might be able to swap notes on the local boys when we get back..hehehe! Boys BEWARE!:confused:

We are looking for an action packed holiday....lots of nite life, lots of "recovering" on the beach and some fun adventures!

We are so excited to get there....we can hardley wait!

We have been talking with a Travel agent here in Canada and she has never mentioned Santo Domingo. Will we be able to find an AI resorts there or near by? Any suggestions? Don't worry....just give us a list of the boys you know and there numbers and we PROMISE to stay clear! ;)

Spanks!
S, P & D

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Try Boca Chica and get a decent travel agent (with a map)

Sapphire&Pearl said:

Thanks for the reply....looks like we might be able to swap notes on the local boys when we get back..hehehe! Boys BEWARE!:confused:

We have been talking with a Travel agent here in Canada and she has never mentioned Santo Domingo. Will we be able to find an AI resorts there or near by?

For the local boys you will want to bring money to pay them as they certainly will expect that. Search and read threads on sankies.

Boca Chica is 15 Km from the Sto. Domingo airport and has 3 AI's - Coral Hamaca, Don Juan and Dominican bay (not on the bay by a long distance but they can name it whtever they want).

All similarly cheap and full of the generic tourist food and noname bar drinks ( though I am sure they have Presidente beer with the monopoly and all) and lots of other English speaking white folks.

Pay no heed to the warnings not to leave the resort and you will find lots of sankies on the beach.

And a car and driver to the capitol, e.g. Santo Domingo is affordable. Or you could go to the capitol itself stay at say, Palacio and do the bar and disco scene there instead.

Hope you speak Spanish.

P.S. Generally you may want to avoid local boys with good English as they may be more profit oriented than you want.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Or you could choose to stay in Juan Dolio. Check out the list of resorts on the DR1 mainpage. Lots of them offered from Canada such as Coral Costa Caribe, La Capella, Playa Real....etc.
Car & driver gets you to SD or if you do hook up with a couple of sanki's they can take you in by guagua (bus) as long as you're paying the shot!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I hope you gals are under 20 years old first of all. Secondly bring lots of moolah because you need to buy your "boys".

Tell us about your trip when you return and let us know about your conquests especially. You don't have to worry about MQ, she is drunk half the time and wont remember to take notes about your "boys".

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Oh please! The last thing a girl needs in the DR is money to "buy" a boy! Maybe money to pay them to get away from you!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
All these replies & not one comment about the high incidence of AIDS in this country!!! Come WELL protected girls & DON'T take the male cheauvenism bit from the Fellars you take back to your rooms (or anywhere else for that matter). Medically speaking, you don't want to be taking anything back to your country of origin that you didn't bring down with you!!!!!
Other than that - have fun & spend lots of money here, we need your dollars, Euros, Sterling or ANY cash in this country to pay for President Mejia's spending spree!! - Grahame.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok...now you're gonna get it from the Queen...
Jazzcom...Why the cheap shot? Let me make something very clear...I DO NOT, HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT DRINK!!! I like to be VERY AWARE of what (and whom) I'm doing ALL THE TIME!!!

Girls...do not pay attention to the guys on this board...half of them are simply jealous of the attention the "sankies" (I HATE THAT WORD!) get from us...Just be aware that the guys that work at the hotels in DR can become really "friendly" really fast...but don't believe a word they tell you...basically they'll try to make you "fall in love" with them...just so that you could help them leave the country...that's the bottom line...You really don't need money to pay them...but you do need money to pay for whatever you want to do...like paying for gasoline, if you want to go somewhere, (if they have a car, which some of them do), or the taxi, drinks, food, etc.

Believe, you will have lots of fun wherever you go in DR...You strike me as very smart girls, and you're recieving advise that some of us didn't get before we got there...So, just be very careful...and let the guys take care of the FUN!!!

YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!! I personally recommend either Punta Cana (better beaches) or Puerto Plata (more nightlife, although the beaches are not as pretty!)

If you do want to go to SD, the closest would be either Juan Dolio or Boca Chica, but I didn't exactly like the beaches at either of those places...

Just remember to write everything down, 'cause we will want a complete report when you come back!

HAVE FUN!!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Tell us about your trip when you return and let us know about your conquests especially. You don't have to worry about MQ, she is drunk half the time and wont remember to take notes about your "boys".

WOW you took that seriously? You honestly think I was thinking you were going to steal their conquests if you weren't drunk?

Guess you don't realize my post was completely tongue in cheek and I am sorry about that. Definately didn't mean to offend. When I do, I am way better than that anyway!

Sapphire&Pearl

Sep 30, 2002
Slow down the CRAZY train!

Where to begin...?

First off.....oh dear....we are not a bunch of dirty girls just looking for action....all though we are rather proud of our selves that we gave that as our first impression....hehehe! But if for some reason we have a transformation and things get crazy we PROMISE to give a full complete detailed report....maybe even supply the video! HA...we are assuming you all have the same wicked sence of humor we are cursed with.:cheeky:

Sankies? Good luck to them.....honey no one can beat us at our own game and the last thing your gonna see us do is pull out our wallet for a man! As as far as their trick to make us want to 'love' them - HA! We are the three biggest commitment-phobics alive and the mere thought of 'love' will send all three of us running back to Canada...so we think were safe. But we do appreciate the warnings....we have simaliar here but we just call them skanks!:devious:

Bushbaby....thanks for the free sex ed class! We feel so naughty! hehe...kidding of course!

All right Music Queen - you ARE our girl! Love your replys and you know where it's at! Peace out Sista!

Thanks for all the GREAT advise....we had a blast reading every ones replies!

And trust this won't be our last question....we haven't booked our trip yet and we know we will have a TON of additonal inquiries!! We just had to cover the most important part first....where to stay for maximum party!

Be strong little weeds!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Well, thank you girls!!!
Now, when do you plan to go to DR?
I myself am planning to be there (if everything here goes according to plan) for the "Merengue Festival" in Puerto Plata around the middle of November...
Let me know...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Don't even waste your time in the "tops" disco at playa naco. It went dead right after Crazy moon opened up (again) in paradise hotel. So head on the crazy moon disco and start the party right-away without wasting time.
When you will get picked up or I should say as soon as you girls pick up your black sankie, i can assure you that you all will be heading to Barica disco in the center of the city. Its a typical dominican trashy disco but for, some reason, very popular with the locals. The lights are very dim so keep your eyes open or you will run into a support post. Just don't touch the walls, they are always sticky.
Be prepared to pay for taxi or get ready to ride the pasola. sankies are poor so it would be advisable to get into paying mode. canadian rules don't apply here.
Bring condoms and force them to put them on. These guys sleep with anything that moves with 2 legs (or hops on one).
What will really catch your attention is the way they dance. These guys are expert in dancing (their daily life routine) therefore they all have slim muscular bodies. They will start by teaching you merangue dance and then they will insist on giving you private lesson in the disco. One dance and you girls will be hooked. A few more drinks and you will drop your guards with burning (suppressed) desires to be with the sankie man. It would be a relief to see that you will not be the only white girls with black sankies, there would be plenty of them like you.
So have fun and be one step ahead of them. Take them for what they are and nothing more. Most of all, make sure you get your money's worth.
Good luck

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I would recommend SD as well. Try TOC, as it is a party and a half!
As long as you are careful, you will have a great time. If you are not naive and blind to the sankys real motives you will also have a good time.

Now, Music Queen, were you kidding about us guys being jealous of the attention you give sankys? I hope so.

Although Safire and Pearl are probably great girls. I have been to the DR 30+ times and believe me, when surrounded by Dominican Mamis that can dance the way they do, and party the way they do, who the heck would even notice 3 Canadian chicks?

Now if you meant that some guys here might have a problem with women participating in short term relationships with Dominican guys, but enjoy the company of Dominican ladies, you might have a shot.

Unfortunately there is a double standard sometimes. If a guy goes down and has a blast with a bunch of Dominicanas, he's a party animal, if a woman does it. . . . . .well you know. Bottom line is, as long as you are old enough to do what you want and nobody gets hurt, it's all good.

BTW, Safir and Pearl, when are ya goin? If you wind up heading to Santo Domingo, I'll be there for over a month starting late October, and my GF and I could show ya around one night. Do ya speak spanish at all.

Also what is up with the "stripper names"? You don't work at the Brass Rail do ya;-)

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
jazzcom said:
I hope you gals are under 20 years old first of all. Secondly bring lots of moolah because you need to buy your "boys".

Scotty
I knew you were kinky,you want the reports in minute detail with explicit photos:bandit:

debs

Jun 10, 2002
AZB, La Barica isn't that bad....

Yes it's dark and the waiter comes to the table with a flashlight in hand, but the music is good and so is the dancing. I have a great time when I go there! But I haven't touched the walls, so I can comment on their stickiness.

But I do have a question for you, since your knowledge on sankies (God, I hate that word) is so vast...what does it mean if your sankie takes you there in his car, doesn't ask for gas money, pays for the drinks, etc. and still doesn't get any? And he still wants to take you out the next night and the next night? Any thoughts?

D

Dubld

Well, ladies, even though you think you might not be pulling out your wallets.....let me tell you that this DR is a different game from the one you are used to. If none of you speak Spanish, it's even harder.

Guys will ask you out for sure, and maybe they even have a vehicle, but once you get where you are going, they pull the innocent face, say they don't make much etc etc so you end up picking up the tab.

If you want to avoid paying sankies I suggest partying in Santo Domingo. Take it from me - I have been to the country 9 times, to several different areas, and SD has the BEST party scene and people.

The guys there are so good in many many ways......however you must be wiley.......I have been lucky in that a) I can speak decent Spanish, and b) I always find dates that take me out. I do not stay within the resort and can spot a true Sankie a mile away.
And I AM NOT UNDER 20!!!!!!! Viva los hombres Dominicanos!!!