Monchy y Alexandra Concert in Toronto

debs

Jun 10, 2002
When: Saturday October 5

Where: Regal Constellation Hotel (900 Dixon Rd., near the airport)

Price: $25 in advance, $30 at the door

For More Information: 416-245-4907

I've been dying to see these two!!! Anyone want to go with me??? I know it's short notice, but I just found out!

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
This is exciting News!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish that it wasn't such short notice!! That rocks though, ah, I so want to go! Thanks for the info Debs, PM me and maybe I can make it!!

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
It too bad I missed this concert, I did not have email access for two days, I would have gone if I knew. I just called the phone number listed and Tony Rosario is coming on November 2nd, and performing at the same place. I'm there. You can view the upcoming events on the web page picantexpress.

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Woohoo!!!!!!! Nov 2 is my birthday and I love Tono too!!!!! Can I tag along with ya????

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Did you end up going to the concert Debs? If you did, we need a full report as to how it was!!

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Debs,

Certainly, you can join me, I'm hoping a couple of my friends will be coming as well. I 'm going to try and pick up my ticket at one of the stores that carry the Pictantexpress magazine. You should phone the number that you listed to see if there's a place close to where you live where you can pick up a ticket. Also, Cecila Cruz is coming to Toronto at the end of Oct., thinking about going to see her as well. View the web page Pictantexpress for the upcoming latin events. The new magazine is out next week. I'll get you cell phone number on Sunday at Las Brisas so we can plan a meeting time and place closer to Nov. 2nd.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Meredith,

I head the concert was great, I'm surprise my D.R. friends did not know about it. I so sad, I missed the performance. There are performing in New York next.