Vacant apartment

mne01

Sep 5, 2002
I know this forum is not meant for classifieds but there's no commercial interest in this, I just thought I could be of help. I also wanted to do my landlady a favor after I moved out very quickly. But go ahead and remove it if you want to.

I just left my very simple studio apartment in Gazcue. Maybe someone else is looking for cheap accomodation in this area. It's a simple apartment, one small living room including a small (very basic) kitchen, and another, even smaller, bedroom. The neighbourhood is safe and very central though, between the Zona Colonial and the University area more or less. A middle class and office area basically. It is 4500 pesos a month and it has some basic furniture. I don't think there's a parking lot included but I wouldn't know. Anyone who's interested should send me a mail.

Best,

mne01

ladybug

Aug 26, 2002
Where is Zona Colonial

In regards to the apartment in Gauzce) Where is that located. Is there shopping near this apartment?

mne01

Sep 5, 2002
As I wrote above, Gazcue is between the Zona Colonial and the Ciudad Universitaria. If you're interested in what part of Gazcue the apt is, it's north of Bolivar, center of Gazcue.

What kind of shopping are you thinking about?

mne

HeidigM221

Aug 29, 2002
apartment

is this apartment furnished???
If so, does this include a bed, table chairs, etc.
I found an apt. in gazcue for $8000/month, but it includes everything, cable, electricity, water, even a cleaning service 3x a week :)
just wondering what your apt. included.

mne01

Sep 5, 2002
Bed, 4 chairs, 2 small tables, minisofa, sofa table, gas stove and refrigerator, some kitchen utensils, closet, bedside table, two ceiling fans, electricity, running (not drinking) water.
There is no cleaning service and the furntiture mentioned is definitely no luxury stuff. Why don't you go there and have a look for yourself if your in town? E-mail me if you want the tfn number. I can't promise it is still vacant though.

Best,

mne