High Schools in Punta Cana Area

Thunder

Oct 9, 2002
I am exploring a business oportunity in the Punta Cana area. Does anyone have information on schools for my twin 15 year old daughters.

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Thunder, there are no high schools in the Punta Cana area. The closest big city to Punta Cana is Higuey, but a daily commute would be dreadful on your kids. The best scenario would be to live in Higuey and then you commute to PC for work. If you would like specifics on the schools in the Higuey area, then let me know.

Sincerely,

Jose?to

Thunder

Oct 9, 2002
Thanks for your quick reply. For those people, with the ability, to send their children to "private" schools, what are their options.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Thunder, I may have mis-informed you concerning availability of schools around PC. There is one school in B?varo that caters to foreigners, where classes are taught in English. Higuey has several private schools, as well as public. LaSalle in Higuey may be the best of the bunch, but classes are in Spanish; it's free, but it may be a bit difficult to get in.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
No, I do not have info for the B?varo school; I only have info for some of the Higuey schools. But it should not be hard to get. Maybe the company that you will be working for could provide you with the info. If not, I'll see what I can do tomorrow.