Checking out this post

dominicangirl

Oct 9, 2002
I've been wanting to chat with my fellow Dominicans and people in the island for a while now. So I was so happy to find this site. Its a slow day at work so I've been reading thru some old threads. U guys are really funny.:cool:

dominicangirl

Oct 9, 2002
New York City

Hi - I live in Manhattan- NYC. I was born and raised here. My parents are Dominican and every summer I was shipped to DR. I love it there. I will hopefully relocate within the next year. Where are u from?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
On behalf of the DR1 Welcome Committee (to be est. as soon as we get funding, pls. send money) we welcome you. Pls. remember the rules: Hit first, duck and run. :devious:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
dominicangirl

Hi...I live in queens.My pics in the media gallery...you got a pic for me?
Larry

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
On behalf of the mature group of posters, I should like to extend a cordial welcome to you.
"We" are from Santiago, en el corazon del pa?s....

HB,I was going to say, "also in the Media Gallery" the one with the nice friends...hehehe

dominicangirl

Oct 9, 2002
Ilovedr - I don't have any pics to put up right now but I will soon.

Hillbilly - Thanks for the welcome...:bunny:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Bienvenida Dominicangirl enjoy the forums and dont take alot of it serious,im from new brunswick canada but living in sosua for eons

dominicangirl

Oct 9, 2002
jazz - How did you guess? The heights aka little DR

I find it interesting that a lot of you are Northamerican. I guess the encantos of the island are hard to resist.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, dominicangirl...

I was born in Montevideo, Uruguay...just became a US citizen, and live in...Miami!!!

But, trust me...it won't be long 'till I get my Dominican citizenship...I LOVE THAT LITTLE PARADISE!!!

Oh, welcome to DR1...

dominicangirl

Oct 9, 2002
Wow Musicqueen - Uruguay! I keep telling my American co-workers DR is the best.

Techie - We're almost neighbors... I live in Dyckman.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
I went to some bar around there not too long ago, I think it was mirage bar or something like that...anyways, I felt like I was back in DR for a couple of hours.