The therapeutics of sex!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Did you know that you can tell from the skin whether a person is sexually active or not? ;)

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which make hair shiny and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases the chemical endorphin into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the
tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay ever.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

Jeeze, that teaches me to never eat lunch while reading DR1. Gross!!! Guess that proves my point it's better to just get to business and skip all that kissy wissy stuff ;)

100% in agreement

The more the better, in fact my neurologist told me after my mild carotoid amaurosis fugax transent (TIA) a few years ago, rather than do a carotid endarterectomy to remove plaque from the carotoid artery, he suggested using a medicinal approach to dissolve the plaque in the artery and recommended lots of sex as a positive way to stimulate blood flow to the brain.
<br>
So I have to agree with MQ 100% and Johnny Honda it sure does feel good especially with the right partner.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
jeez wud, the only time blood should be going to your brain during sex is if you are doing handstands!!!

mob

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
That reminds me of a joke we used to tell when I was 14

Q: How do granny and grandfather make love?
A: She does a handstand and he drops it in.

X.

D

Dubld

That 'Not tonight Dear I have a headache" excuse is no excuse! Sex is the BEST headache remedy I know.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I can't conceive ANYONE ever turning down a good session of sex...but...let me tell you...

I know somebody who did it ONCE...and EX-boyfriend!;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Hlywud,I have news for you!

It feels good,even with the wrong partner! Remember the old saying:"The Worst I ever had was OUTSTANDING!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Musicqueen said:
Did you know that you can tell from the skin whether a person is sexually active or not? ;)

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the
tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

Musicquuen,

I have been using this "headache reliever" often.

Good Post,

Moca

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
: p

Headache cure, indeed!
I think it was Robin Williams who said:

God gave men a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one of them at a time.

stlouismike
49 days and counting

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am reminded of Viney, a wet nurse of mine when I was a baby-according to family lore.
One day she was jumping up and down and my mother asked why she was doing this and she said-according to family lore, I remind you- "I have a date and have to get ready." Releasing pheromones??

HB

Last edited:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Theresa
According to your photos in the rogues gallery you are most deffinetly not a man or you do a real good diguise,ill help you check anytime

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
For some reason Jazzy thinks I am a man. Or is it that maybe he's just hoping?

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Well Knowing Jazzy personally i dont think hes hoping but lets wait for his comment,btw you are a weird looking man