travelling legally without visa, is that possible?

niki-pooh

Sep 20, 2002
Hi. I read somewhere (or someone told me, i can't really remember) that there are some countries where a dominican citizen/national can enter without visa, by buying a tourist card. Can any1 tell me if this is true and where can we dominicans go without visa?

I think i read t on the net, i just don't remember the URL. Having a hard time finding it in google!!!

jojocho

Jul 10, 2002
I don't know the list of countries that don't require the visa, but I'm sure that this is possible. I went to Ecuador in May and all I needed was to buy one of those tourist cards at the Quito airport. If you call the Cancilleria they might be able to provide you with an extensive list.

moniquita

Sep 2, 2002
hi
if i am not mistaken you can go without a visa to cuba and jamaica
there is a cruiseship that leaves from puerto plata to these destinations and they do not require visa's.

S

Stephen

This question/answer is in the DR1 Legal Section:

Which countries can a Dominican visit without a visa?
Argentina, Chile, South Korea, Ecuador, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Peru, Liechtenstein, Uruguay

niki-pooh

Sep 20, 2002
Stephen said:
This question/answer is in the DR1 Legal Section:

Which countries can a Dominican visit without a visa?
Argentina, Chile, South Korea, Ecuador, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Peru, Liechtenstein, Uruguay

what about panama and costa rica? i know ppl who visited those countries and didnt have to get a visa....