Punta Cana ....I wish I was back....

lavitaebella

Sep 25, 2002
What a great vacation... way way too short but we will definately remember this one, the beach... the ocean.. the food..... and the people very warm definately my best experience in the Caribbean I also felt connected to them it was almost like being home my beautiful Sorrento..... We stayed a the Barcelo Palace, the complex is nice (not sure if I would rate it Deluxe tho..), rooms big but pretty bare no that it really matters since you spend very little time there. Food was great (Los Pinos was ok... but again if you are italian it's hard to find good italian food outside Italy LOL) I enjoyed all the local fruits, tried to eat all dominican dishes hmmmmmm pork and chicken, paella with rabit and other meats... very very good. It was sooo refreshing to be in a place that caters to an international crowd.. very few americans.... a lot of spanish speaking (Spain and south americans), some europeans (Italians ... hurray, Dutch ahi ahi ahi topless women..) and they know how to party... always singing and dancing and gosh the women wear those brazilian bikinis....
I don't know how hot it gets during peak season but our 3 days stay were just perfect sunny but not too hot... we will be back
Grazie to all