Are steroids OTC in DR?

Patrick

Oct 18, 2002
Im going to Puerto Plata on Moday and wanted to know if steroids were OTC in DR? If not, how difficult are they to obtain? Also, are syringes OTC?

Patrick

Oct 18, 2002
Well if steroids are, then I am sure that syringes are aswell. Can anyone suggest any pharmacies in Puerto Plata?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Syringes are easily obtained and are sold by most farmacias for several pesos apiece. Have no knowledge about steroids. There are many farmacias in Puerto Plata, if you don't find what you want in one, go to another. I've had good luck asking the farmacia that doesn't have in stock what I am looking for where they recommend that I go.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I assume when you say Steriods you mean Anabolic Steriods. The kind used for muscle growth and that you are sometype of body builder
Steriods are a controlled substance in the DR. Up untill the mid 80's they were over the counter. But it is the DR after all. Just offer a few extra pesos and I am sure they will fix you up. Just remember that they have no cure for your shrunken testicles or your ridiculous vanity!

Tony C.