Young, single and wanting to JUST LIVE (not invest or retire) in the DR...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchavez2

Oct 21, 2002
I have been searching for a place outside of Amerikkka to move to for some time now. I have narrowed my choices down to a few countries with the DR being one of them.

Most information I find is tailored towards older people and entrepenuers looking to invest or retire. I am looking for somewhere to just live. I am the type of person who desires as little complication in life with personal freedom is my number one priority. Obviously the US is not the place for a libertarian minded individual like myself.

I desire a small rental home or villa in a small beachfront city. Id prefer lively over quiet, with the key ingredient being affordable. Im not a fan of huge cities and prefer small communities.
I can speak fluent spanish, but have no college degree. I am a pretty resourceful guy and can do just about anything when it comes to a job. I have also had mild succes in several small business here in the US.

Any suggestions? I'd really like some help finding the right location. I could use some resources for like-minded individuals like myself who are simply looking for a better life and not looking to get rich.

Thank you all,
Jeremy Cline

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
First - Read everything you can click your mouse on. Become informed.

Second - Come and live here for at least six months before cutting ties with your homeland. Living here is very different to visiting.

Third - Just do it, it's the only way you will ever know :)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Anyone who spells America with a "k" had better keep clear of a lot of people... I, for one, do not appreciate it. This is not a libertarian country....Maybe you should try Guatemala or Honduras....

HB

Or Haiti!!

dchavez2

Oct 21, 2002
sorry, but I prefer to live somewhere where two blacks together arent refered to as "those niggers"

not even under their breath...

Status
Not open for further replies.