almost on my way!!!! a little advice still needed!

Emma148

Jul 18, 2002
After returning from the last 2 weeks in the DR in POP in August, have been depressed ever since..... however after starting a new job - which has a better salary i can afford to cheer myself up!!!
Am going to being in Playa Dorada for 3 weeks from 20th Nov with a friend who i met out in the DR when i last came.

Apart from being very excited, we did most of the trips/tours etc on last couple of visits around POP and Sousa. If anyone knows of any other trips/tours/places to see or visit would appreciate your help, you have all been great in the past.
Also, we did begin to venture out of the resort last visit, however we would like to go into POP at night, to nice bars, clubs and restaurants, any advice on where to go, and where NOT to go would be good. I don't want to put myself and friend in the wrong place at the wrong time, but not miss the real DR either.
AI's are great but for 3 weeks!?!?! might get a bit much.

With thanks, a very very happy Emma Houlihan!!!!!!!

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
Can you tell us what interests you and your friend have and how you would define "nice?" It would make it much easier to advise you.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
"...with a 'friend' I met out in the DR"??? Girl give me a break. YOu are going to invest three weeks of your hard earned money for three weeks of sanky panky sex? Perhaps we should give you the address of the blood clinics in the area so you can check for HIV and other little presents you are playing with.

Now, go talk to the nuns and tell the priest you have sinned. three Hail marys and three Our Fathers. Go and sin no more!!

Oh yes, please read below in the General Section : Men are from Mars... site. About Lee-Lee and her Benji...there are a lot of these...

Aren't there any men where you come from??

HB

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
3 weeks?

Wow...you are lucky! Like HB said--better be careful. Is your "friend" a male friend that works in a resort that you are hoping to hook up with permanently? Hope not! Otherwise, have fun. I'm still amazed at the whole three weeks thing--would that ever be nice! :cool: p.s. I LOVE the name Emma-I named my dog Emma. No, I'm not being smart...I really do love the name!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
WHAT ???????
Emma, you came over here & didn't give me a call to help me sort out my computer??? After all the info we passed in e-mails?? Now I am REALLY hurt!! Get in touch with me when you are here next. Might even have someone for you to talk to in UK who is coming to live here next year!! - Grahame.

Emma148

Jul 18, 2002
Ok, i'll explain a little better, to begin, i have read the posts on this site for quite a few months, so i understand you may have assumed i was after some "sanky panky" sex, however i am not.
I have been to the DR a few times and always had a great time - and never indulged in resort male staff thing - not my cup of tea as us english would say.
I am with a female friend (no am not a lesibian before you think that one up aswell) and her family, from scotland, there are 12 of us traveling over in Nov.

I was simply asking for some local bars, restauants, clubs in puerto plata, that me and my friend (Jacklyn) and possibly the rest of the bunch could go out to, being off the resort, i didn't want to just go off the resort and not know where or what im going to, or are there any other places to visit that are of interest, and after having flight difficulties we will now only be there 17 days, so not as long.

Grahame - will email you. Have not been online for a while, did not forget you!!!

Jbhermes - im glad you like my name.

I must admit i was a little shocked by a couple of the responses, for example getting myself tested for HIV etc etc etc, i understanded that you assumed the worst considering the normal advice requests you get. However not all holiday girls( am 25) are completley stupid/have no common sense - only most of them.......

Hope to hear from you all.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
am not a lesibian
:cool: :confused:
Emma first and foremost congrats that you are not sanki hunting even if it takes away from our fun posting,second what is a lesibian,just teasing
have a nice day
Johnny:bandit:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Johnny, I happen to be a BEAUTIFUL lesbian trapped in a fat,ugly and loud mans body.

I resent your disparagement. There are people like me and then there are people like you that just want to be like people like me.

I rejoice in my making.

Last edited:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Whatch it guys, maybe Emma is talking about our great time together on her last trip.