Milwaukee reunion

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Anybody interested in a Milwaukee reunion after Thanksgiving but before Christmas?

We have a couple of places that have the appropriate music. No Presidente even though Miller is located here. :confused:

mk and mikeo

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
hey mk, you trying to compete against me? :paranoid: bring your reunion to NY and then you'll be able to enjoy a nice cold one :p

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Don' tink I didn' tink abou dit...

Congrats on the job!

Hey, if the parties are on the same night, maybe we could festicommute!

mk

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Yeah, so many reunions, how fun!! I unfortunately can't make it to Milwaukee, but was about this New York one? Get some details posted tech, lina and love!!

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
DR Thanksgiving

Yup. I leave for Sosua on the 6:00 a.m. flight out of O'Hare to Miami on Wednesday the 27th of November.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Aha Mary---Chica Diabolica!!!!!

Oh yes Mary, I've now figured it out. You've lulled me into a false sense of security, giving up my date of departure so that you or your people can get those six Presidntes in my frig. BTW, I can't belive how many Schlitz signs hang in and out of bars in this town. What's up with that? I thought Schlitz died when my dad died. I'm ready to go into one of those places and ask for one just to see if they really have it. Just remember though: If those Presedentes are missing when I get back, I'm calling whoever gets elected next week.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Aha Chris, you've got six?!

You're not from around these parts, are ye? You really want a S**tz? Those signs must still be working their magic. I'll take the Presidentes any day. Won't they go stale by the time you get back? ...

Here in Wisconsin, I've noticed a lot of things, like neon signs, etc. that you would consider retro, are still around. Kind of "Happy Days", don't you think?

Regarding the Milwaukee reunion, we are 3 cacatas (it's Haloween) who have come out of the woodwork. With dates, that's 6!

Oh that's right. We're meeting in Milwaukee. Well, then it's a sold out show!
mk

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Cross the border to Minnesota to pick up some Presidente, they got it there, and some Brugal

krysiafosz

Nov 5, 2002
reunion

What is this reunion for? Is this for people who have traveled to the DR before? I am leaving November 9th for Punta Cana and am staying at the Iberostar Bavaro Suites. Any comments on this place?

Kristina

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Krysiafosz
The reunion is for people to get together and celebrate the DR. Are you near Milwaukee?
AJ
Can you get it in the Minneapolis area?
Still looking for a date...
mk

krysiafosz

Nov 5, 2002
I live in Milwaukee. What exactly do you guys do during these reunions? I guess I'll have to wait until I get back to see if I want to celebrate the DR....haha ...I'm sure I'll love it.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
This will be our first reunion. We will probably listen to the music, drink, dance, and get to know eachother by sharing DR stories.

So, have a great time, and make some memories. We'll see you when you get back.
mk