Expired permanent residencia

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
If someone has been a permanent resident for over 5 years and is 6 months over the renewal date on the residencia can they still renew it or do they have to start over.As a footnote the cedula is good until next year only the residencia is expired.
Thanks
Johnny

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
JH, last time we renewed our residency we were quite late because we had been in Venezuela. You should have no trouble. I assume you are planning to renew your residency before your cedula expires.

wendy hunter

Nov 19, 2002
Residencia/Cellular Phones

Johnny Honda ...how are you? Could you plese contact me at Wendyhunter@rogers.com Remember me? Friends of Lou's & Gordy etc... I have a private issue I would like to discuss. Thanks!!WendyHUnter in Toronto p.s. I hope things are good in the Time sharing industry!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
wendy, instead of posting your email address and running the risk of having it end up on the lists of spammers, you should send the person you want to get a personal message to an email or pm. For example, if you look under the post by Johnny Honda you will see buttoms for email and PM (personal message). Click on either one and go from there to send a private message to him.