so far... the only differnce i know of

- a DDD won't take money from you
- ?

what else
fill me in gals (and guys)

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
i dunno... but is at a bad thing???

iv recently found out im a naive 16yr old, so i need this explaining to me!!

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
OK, I'll go first...

A sankie (from the term sankie-pankie) is sort of a male prostitute, but unlike the female version does not ask for anything up front, money or sex. He is always charming, always single, and usually has a sick mother or grandmother who is in need of an operation. Once he has cast his spell on you and has you eating out of his hand, so to speak, he will strike. It might be sutle at first, like "I left my wallet at home, can you pay for these round of drinks?" Then it could get to, "I have to sell my condo so I can get some money for my mother's operation. She has to have special doctors that are located in the US..."

Anyway, I'm not saying I'm a Sankie expert. In fact, I am actually a sankie-in-training. I am taking a correspondence course, however, and hope to do some on-the-job training next year. I did not pass the first entrance exam because my skin was too light, but I am working on that. I sure could use some homework, though, and a sixteen year old, naive girl like you could really help me out. I'd send you the money for a plane ticket, but I have to pay so much for my mother's nursing home...

Next...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Can you two take your squabble some place else, please! If you have a problem, take it to PM or email, not on this board.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
and why is it ok to have men pay for women... but when women pay for ONE DRINK it makes the guys sankies.... where is the line drawn?

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
Here is where I draw the line: if I want to buy a drink for a guy I do so, if a guy tries to charmed me or trick me or sweet talk me or hands me any other kind of BS that's it. For why I know of you through this forums you, like I know when a guy is handing you BS.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
sankie, puta, tropical lover, DDD, muy buena gente - - aren't we splitting hairs just a bit?

D

Dubld

Yeah....splitting hairs on a pubic...I mean public board isn't necessary.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
atlanta bob...

dying to know what is it that makes one want to become a skankie? do normal men just wake up one day and go... ok, now i fell like beeing a skankie since my paackieee has been getting not enough spankie kinda thing???

serioiusly!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're boasting on wanting to become a player??? please no tell me dis no tru?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
He's kidding.
I think it's like anything in life. They have a need, they find people who have another need and it's filled. No pun intended.
I need new cloths, ect, ect, you need to be told your beautiful and it starts. I had training in sales and I would say that these guys are very good at qualifying the prospect. Am I right jazzy? They ask the right questions and they know what it is you need. And so they get better at it. Lord knows the prospects arrive by the plane load every week. Couple of months and they become pros at it.

leja

Oct 16, 2002
Anna Coniglio...

From my experience, your comments are right on. The guys aren't trying to hurt the girls, they're just participating in what they see as an equal trade of sorts. There is nothing bad intended...

Also, going off on somewhat of a tangent, I have a question for you guys? A few Dominican men have explained to me that they see lying and manipulating as two entirely different creatures...lying is bad while manipulating isn't necessarily. Have any of you heard similar accounts? What do you think of this distinction?

~Leja

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
It's the same everywhere...

When I worked on the cruise ship, it was the same thing. Women came on solely for the purpose of having a one week romance with a hot Caribbean worker. These women have lots of money and it is hard to resist for these guys. This "love" is what makes the women's experience so great. It is the same at the resorts, many people go to the resorts, just for that sole purpose of a one week fling, that is what makes their trip. It is a business for these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.