Manny Lee ( manuel Lora Lee )

Jays1fan

Oct 29, 2002
www.jays1fan.com
Hello All. My Name is Scott and I am from Indiana, USA.
I am a Big Toronto Blue Jays Fan. Can anyone help me with the where abouts of Manny Lee ? Manuel Lora Lee is his full name. He played for the Blue jays and was on the 1992 World Series Team. He is the Only Player from that team that I do NOT have an autograph of. I would like to write him.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Hello, my name is Chris and I'm a huge Cubs fan. Can anybody tell me if Moises Alou will show up this year sometime before the first day of summer?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Cubs...

Why would Moises show up to that horrible team? If I were Sammy I would split for New York...or even Anaheim...lol

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
SuarezN

Hey man, you just don't get it. Cubs' fans are as bad as Licey fans........just plain stupid....son unos babosos y pendejos que van a ver un show horrible junto a los vagos Leones del Escogido, who are just as boring.

Just for practice, go to Licey.com and check out their "Tigerbook", which is their DR1 equivalent. I mean, these people really think they have a baseball team. They sound so excited, I wonder if they're snorting some of the 70 kilos brought in by Laura Hernandez from PR.

So, in all honesty I rather see the Cubs. At least is the Majors.

TW