Robert has a new supply of locks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It was fun while it lasted but he's the boss. All sock puppets have been put back in the drawer.

He should be using the locks, some of the threads are not only repeats of former threads, new names but very boring.<br>

Was heading to POP on Sunday Nov. 3 (great sell off) with son but now have to cancel, he was notified late yesterday he got a job.<br>
Job is more important than a vacation!
HB we will meet up sometime in the future.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
DR VAGINA MONOLOGUES!!!

We should change the name of this site to the "DR Vagina Monologues!"
It is ok for the chicks to discuss which Sankie did who but if a guy ask where he can find some Adult fun the lock gets placed!
I understand that Robert has the right to decide what goes on here but I am afraid that his selective judgement will drive away people who desire balance.
Another case in point is that it is Ok for people to promote their repressive, backward religions freely here but if you question it you are quickly deleted

Tony C.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
6 years of selective judgment seems to be working just fine.

It's the same old story, you can't please all the people all the time, so we aim to please the majority.

As I always say, more than happy to give anyone a full refund...

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Robert said:
6 years of selective judgment seems to be working just fine.

It's the same old story, you can't please all the people all the time, so we aim to please the majority.

As I always say, more than happy to give anyone a full refund...

Perhaps you should give out a list of things that are unacceptable!

BTW I am sure getting my "Money's Worth" From this Site!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Lists don't work... If it get's deleted, then you know it's unaccepatable :) I think you have been on the board long enough to know what's what....

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Robert said:
Lists don't work... If it get's deleted, then you know it's unaccepatable :) I think you have been on the board long enough to know what's what....

Allow me to translate...

If it is not politically correct forget it!

If it upsets a member of the Brown-nose set, forget it!(You know who they are!)

if it is a woman making any kind of the Statement it is OK

If it is a man not kneeling before the Femmist agenda, forget it.

If it upsets a "Bible Thumper" Forget it.

Does that about cover it?

BTW I will be in Santo Domingo all next week. You can find me at the Country Club of Santo Domingo. I'll be theBig obnoxious Cuban with the Scotch in his hand!

Tony C.

Status
Not open for further replies.