Trying to decide where

jrshd9

Oct 31, 2002
Hey, thanks for listening! Trying to decide which Island is for me and would appreciate any thoughts or comments, even yours hillbilly lol.
48/m/s/US. like to go faster than slower. nite life a must but i am not a city boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! want to enjoy all the ocean has to offer during the day and have places to hang, dance andparty at nite. If 2500/mo US is enought to live on than work will notbe an issue, i love to get out be around people i enjoy livinglife! Just wantto do it in the Caribbean!!!!!!

Thanks for any info
John

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
For 2500 US / month, you can not only live like a king but can also support 3 (young) girlfriends and their extended families as well.
The type of activities you desire, look no further, DR is the place for you.
:)

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
jrshd9

AZB is right, with $50,000 pesos a month you can live like a king. But I disagree with him on this. To do this you cannot think about family. Eliminate that!! No children. Children are the most cash hungry little things on earth, besides pets. That's why Dominicans have so many problems making ends meet.

Single men rule this nation unless you are super-rich and can afford a family. I rather support 100 women than one child. They produce something very desirable....pleasure.

If you think like this...you are in the right country. Our women are top notch and can even kill you with fun.

TW