To Robert and 'The Regulars'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
I understand many of you are regulars... however this website is not catered solely to 'the regulars' as you all call yourselves.

I understand many of the topics raised by 'newcomers' [ Colon take note of quotations... this is an appropriate time to use them] such as myself have been discussed by many of you, many times, and for many hours. I'm happy for you.

But does that not allow me to bring some past topics up? I mean yes maybe you read that stuff... but maybe let other, newcomers voice their shit too? If you don't care for the topic... if it doesn't interest you and you simply don't want to read about it... just don't that thread... and move on to the next topic. Naturally, not every thread in this forum will appeal to you, and one of these 'repetitive topics' thread could be the ones you skip.

But please, let others bring their ideas, concerns, and questions to this board without attacking them or ridiculing them for bringing new piles of shit to old ones. It just so happens to be that I'd rather do other stuff than read some shit that was written by people in 1999 threads. I want to pose questions, argue, rebuttal and laugh with people on this board... so IF YOU READ the shit... AND YOU COULDN'T give a shit... JUST go your own shitty way.

thank u for your attention
we will now be returning to our regularly scheduled program (of Robert closing my thread)
ps... my picture's in : ) go check this big mouth out

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dear Lee-Lee: Under "normal" conditions, anything goes on the open forum, except commercials. If it gets too uncouth, in the sole opinion of the owners, it gets (1) Stopped, with no further postings or (2) Deleted...None of which takes the skin off of anybody.
I think most of us can live with that, don't you? You can certainly bring up old stuff, but beware, if it has to do with sankies, lost loves or 'where is my man?", the poster will usually get some grief. It is so hard to shake someone that is thousands of kms. away from here, especially to "wake them friggin' up!!!"
Go for it. Don't worry about """"CCCC"""" or any of the others, that is why this is an "open"forum, you post and you duck!

HB
BANJO.GIF

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Lee-Lee, where can I see your picture?

Jose?to
Bleeding-heart liberal, and proud member of the immoral minority

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Lee-Lee, like it or not, if you post in General Stuff or Men from Mars and Women from Venus, you can expect some grief as topics in those sections are considered fair game by many posters. Unfortunately, complaining about it may spur some to great efforts with respect to your posts. Within reason, this is allowed by the Administrator with the understanding that posters of serious questions in other sections won't be bothered.

With respect to regulars, they are one of the most important resource of the board. They are people who live or have lived in the Dominican Republic (some are Dominican), or who have spent a great deal of time here over the years on business and/or on vacation. They provide the information sought by the great majority of those who come to the board for information.

Another important resource is the archives. They provide a great deal of information on all the subjects that have been discussed during the years the board has been in existence. Anyone seriously interested in knowing about any DR-related subject would be remiss if they didn't check the archives.

With respect to sankies, lost loves, etc., etc., you can expect a lot of what you may think is abuse. But most of it will be based on a great deal of knowledge about what these young Dominican men are really like and what they are after from the starry eyed gringas that pursue them.

Finally, I'd suggest you consider making use of the PM and email buttons which allow you to easily communicate with those who share your thinking on subjects that you feel get jumped on if you post them on the board. Via PMs and emails you can communicate with like minded people to your hearts content risk free.

The best thing for this board is a thick skin, especially if you want to "play" in the open section. Don't be afraid to dish it out yourself. But never, repeat never, appear to whine. If anyone thinks they have you on the ropes, you are in trouble.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Lee-Lee, when I was 17 years old I thought I was Gods gift to women and thought that every sexual encounter was a gift I was giving out to women.

Now that I have matured, I look back and realize that I was actually getting the gift. You seem like the 15 year old who claimed NOT to have sex with a professional Sex Man who does this for a living, come on here with your mind up in the clouds thinking how special "YOU" are and fill us with endless threads about "Special You".

It just gets a little boring and maybe that is why Robert closes your threads. This is of course just my humble opinion.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Lee Lee
Take all the above advice,you have the right to post what you want here as long as it is not seriously offensive,other poster have the right to commnt even if it is to ridicule your post, ,get on with it and over it,if you continue with the sankie shit im sure you will get alot of posts you wont like but that comes with the territory,in reality like HB said its just a way of waking you up from people who have years of experience seing girls like you get taken for a ride both financially and emotionally not to mention a lot who got the crap kicked out of them by the low life tigres so chill and go with the flow its better that way for all

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Lee-Lee, you sexually deprived loud mouth. You are so typical of typically attention seeking american Stick -up-the-Arse woman.
Look if you want to beat the same old boring topics to death about your missing black greasy, sweaty sankie than save us the grief and take time out to search the archives or come down here and find him yourself. We have other things to talk about rather than bringing you up-to-date with your sankie's where-abouts.
Remember, this is a macho webpage and you green peas must always kneel to your superiors before you ask a question. You might be a hotshot in your town but always remember who is your daddy here? Hohoho

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
some of you guys are a bunc of old farts that are really something... i am NOT canadian nor am i american.... i am from israel but i currently live in canada

loud mouth i am....... sexually deprived not. it's just that i'd like to discuss some topics that are more relavent to the 'men are from mars women are from venus'..... and i find threads such as the 'i-man- for example completely irrelevant to this part of the forum ......

in any case
thank you... sweet regulars for all your words of wisdom over the past couple of threads i've posts. i will not be posting anymore threads to avoid boring the shit out of the regulars when they respond to my threads on multiple occasions per day.

but i still don't understand something....... why read it if it's boring? i'm not interested in the electricity bills thread in the general section... do i go there and hail hell no get out of here?

it's just strikes me that some of you are quite pathetic that's all......... just go your own merry way and monopolize this forum. you guys are the regulars. you know it all.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry you are so upset Lee-Lee. But keep in mind this board is focused on the Dominican Republic and questions related to the Dominican Republic. Your posts on Sankis and sex with Dominicans were not stopped until either the subject was worn out or the focus had left the Dominican Republic and got into ailments transmitted by sexual practices.

I hope you will continue to use the board to get questions answered about the Dominican Republic and to answer questions yourself when they fall within your area of knowledge based on your visit(s) to the DR.

Fortunately there is a lot more to this board than Men from Mars and Women from Venus.

PS: If you didn't want a response from the regulars, you shouldn't have addressed your complaints to us. What did you expect? That we would say, "Oh, Lee-Lee, thank you for helping us to see the error of our ways. Please, please go on at any length you want to about any subject that turns you on. You are right and we have behaved badly."?

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Regardless of what some may think,the "Regulars" on DR1are.........

...........not stupid,or ignorant,and we have,for the most part,good memories!When "someone" like "WeeWee" pops up we notice her right away.Not because her posts are fresh or informative,but because they are old,boring,and meant only to call attention to her!We have seen these "posters" a hundred times before.Their posts are variations on this theme;"Are all the women in the DR whores?","Does every man in the DR cheat?","Do Dominicans use condoms?".They post in rapid fire bursts.When someone answers their posts they take that as an invitation to pour out their life story.They soon pull up stakes and disappear as fast as they appeared.I would guess that they are lonely people who migrate from "Board" to "bored" across the net.You can fool some of us some of the time,but you can't fool all of us ALL of the time!CRIS......PS,I was forced to remove your picture ,to many complaints!

Last edited:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Ms. Lee-Lee,

Please do not stop posting.

Jose?to
Bleeding-heart liberal, and proud member of the immoral minority

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
baby

Geez, I hate that "fine, then I won't post anymore" attitude. Grow up. Just don't keep posting the same stuff wondering why Dominican men use you.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Lee-Lee, your not doing yourself any favors right now, I would take a more humble approach, step back a little, kill them with kindness, you might be surprised...

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
kor-rek-tion

i was not used : )
thank you for the replies. i understand and i appreciate. (no sarcasm)

Lee
ps... hey what's going on... how come my picture is not up yet??

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Lee Lee

Hey Lee Lee..Cris said your pic was ugly so he deleted it.Why dont you come to our nyc reunion and join in the festivities?Dont worry..if you are really that ugly I will put a paper bag on your head for the movies we are going to make..that will cover the muzzle I am going to put on you too.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.