Apartments......

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
Hi all!!

Does anyone know of any decent, cheap apartment in and around Puerto Plata!

For 2 people sharing, just for a week to have fun!!

Any ideas or info would be appreciated!!

Thanks
xxx

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Nikita23
Congratulations on your new found mastery of the english language,its amazing what a week without posting can do for you.Sorry but i dont know anyone who will rent to 16 year olds looking for sankies.Try Starfriend or Oneidi I am sure they will be more than happy to give you a helping hand.LOL
J.H.:confused:

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
LOL... Johnny... your a funny guy!!

We werent looking for sankies and just so you dont let your imagination run wild, I was going to go with a boyfriend of mine!!

But thats ok if you cant help!!

Keep Smilling Johnny!!

LOVE me xxx

P.S. Who's Oneidi???

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
If she is actually 16.......

JOHNNY HONDA said:
Nikita23
Congratulations on your new found mastery of the english language,its amazing what a week without posting can do for you.Sorry but i dont know anyone who will rent to 16 year olds looking for sankies.Try Starfriend or Oneidi I am sure they will be more than happy to give you a helping hand.LOL
J.H.:confused:

Sankies or not, there is a risk that immigration may not allow under 18 in alone.

Frankly for a week any decent non-AI hotel would be adequate anyway vs. an apartment.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
I thought that would be the case, you know, mw having to be over 18, but if i go with someone who is 18 or oer, do you think it would still apply??

Even though hes not my legal guardian he is still classed as my adult, isnt he??

Well thanks for your help anyway Ricktoronto!!

Love Me xx
P.S. your saying a non AI Hotel would be better than an apartment?? Any reason why??

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Usual requirement is a notarized letter from a parent

nikita23 said:
I thought that would be the case, you know, mw having to be over 18, but if i go with someone who is 18 or oer, do you think it would still apply??

Even though hes not my legal guardian he is still classed as my adult, isnt he??

Well thanks for your help anyway Ricktoronto!!

Love Me xx
P.S. your saying a non AI Hotel would be better than an apartment?? Any reason why??

There is every chance without your having a letter from parents (yours not Humbert Humbert's) notarized by the DR consulate wherever it is that you live you may not even get on the plane let alone through DR immigration. This is to prevent child kidnapping, parental or otherwise. I think they are trying to prevent "my adult" types of situations. If you aren't one.

I said a hotel would do since it is only a week, there are almost always ones with kitchens ( which is what makes an apartment not a hotel room if you think about it) and AI is a waste of tourism $$$.

Non AI hotels are usually a bit more tolerant to non-family type guests if what you have in mind is what I think you might have in mind.