New Hotel/Getaway near Cabarete

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
So you answered you own question then?

CaribbeanGeorge said:
Common guys, I saw the hotel at salsaswingers.com
The web site for the place seems pretty thorough and has contact info ( though no insinuation of swinging), so call and ask them if this is typical for the types of guests or not.

Doesn't seem like it, though. Bloody expensive, so maybe you are getting screwed there.

P.S. You are in their guestbook writing to "Dani", so maybe you know more than you let on and this is a suave advertisement for swingers?

P.P.S.: George your homepage listed in your DR1 profile is this very same club escape caribe website !?!? How can that be, oh mysterious one?

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yes, this is spam, but as CaribbeanGeorge has made a worthy contribution to DR1, I'll let it go, this time.

The reality is, you do yourself more harm than good in the long run spamming DR1.

You got caught, now people have a bad taste in their mouth for you and your hotel.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
That and the fact that some naked guy shows up at your door

Robert said:

You got caught, now people have a bad taste in their mouth for you and your hotel.

I agree - asking questions and giving guidance to people needing it is negated somewhat with phoney baloney look at my place , let's all talk it up posts.

Maybe it did a service in warning non-swingers away as I'd hate to find out the accepted norms without advance warning that they all are lusting after each other.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Quick Question?

How come this place's web site is your DR1 home page in your profile?

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
It DOES appear to be a resort for, ahem, swingers...From the guestbook:

please keep us informed so we can cum

Subtle.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Hee, the website's guest book said that, not me, jazzy!

The guest book is full of *code* for *lustful* activities......See for yourself.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
This "getaway" is not a swinger resort

I have been in touch with the owner of this property and whomever is trying to promote it as a swinger resort is doing so without the authorization of the owner.

This is not a moral judgement, but a business one.

The owner will be contacting the website to either remove the emphasis on swinging and delete the contacts to the swinging community or dismantle the website entirely.

I checked with one of the alleged visitors to the Guestbook and whomever is running this website appears to have simply poached names and e-mail addresses and made up phony messages. This particular person did not know about the website and had not visited. Even if they had, the entire thing is a fabrication.

Looks like the Wild West mentality is at it again.

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
Important Information

Let me clarify this.

This hotel used to be rented for swingers, you can see this at http://www.swingerkaribik.com/

It seems it didn't work, because of the administration from these german fellows, as you can see how lousy the page is.

The person I was working for (clubescapecaribe), was going to rent the hotel for a period of time, for swinger pourposes.

He is not anymore, he move his operations to another property.

So now this hotel is oriented to persons who desire a relaxed getaway, I believe as well for time share.

It is a beauthiful place.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
"moved to another property?"

That bogus website was fully operational with a method for unsuspecting vacationers to pay for their vacation at this completely hypothetical "swingers' resort".

Assuming that anyone actually reserved space and paid for their vacation, what will the ClubEscapeCaribe people do for these people?

Frankly, the whole thing is suspect and I really don't want an answer.

Yes, "welcome to the Internet indeed." Where men are men and frauds abound.

Hey, Caribean George, forgive me, but would you send me your credit card number, please? I have a lovely vacation spot that I am hoping to one day perhaps get permission to advertise, but in the meantime please make a reservation and send me the payment.

Don't take it too personally, but perhaps you might choose someone else to work with.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
If you can guarantee me two gators per square inch I will gladly send you my mister card number:cool:
For 1 gator per square inch I would use my ahmet express:confused:
Please confirm today as some guy named Pepe is preasuring me to buy a condo at going out of country prices:bandit:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
CaribbeanGeorge said:
Let me clarify this. This hotel used to be rented for swingers...It seems it didn't work, because of the administration from these german fellows, as you can see how lousy the page is....So now this hotel is oriented to persons who desire a relaxed getaway, I believe as well for time share.

Reading the guest book one wouldn't know the emphasis has been changed. Sounds like one of those places MommC wrote about in her thread--a haven for sex seekers.

Pricey, too. Costs a lot to cum there.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Ken, the guestbook is phony

The property itself is everything it says it is. It's the yahoos who decide they are going to try to "create" a market by any means necessary--with or without the permission of the owner.

The resort is a viable, beautiful, secluded beachfront gem--it has been victimized by swindler marketers who make this stuff up.