Sosua

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
I am in Sosua every day .I will be at Britania Pub 5 to 8 pm tonight and around the same time tomorrow.
Ask for Johnny Honda:bandit:

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
HOW IS CHARLIE from sosua doing.I heard about BILL i was so upset.TEll charlie the guys fromny will be there in janiary.Were the cops from ny

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What about Bill? What else happened to him? I knew about the heart attack from before.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
CaribbeanGeorge said:
Ahhhh!!! I know you Johhny, you are always buying teddy bears.
See you around, I'm George, friend of Kari, the only mexican in Sosua!!!!
Cheers.
:bandit:
Hey George
Leave my teddy bear fetish alone its gotten me a lot of browny points and such.
Johnny:bandit:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Anna
Unfortunatly Billy passed away he had another heart attack,stayed a week in Bournegal and was transfered to Miami where he had another attack and expired,God rest his soul.
NYPD
Iwill see Charlie tonight and pass your message on.
Johnny

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Oh my! I feel so bad I never got to see him again. Richard would always say hi to him and Tatty and Charlie for me. Yes please pass the message to Charlie and my condulences to Tatty if you see her.When did this happen?

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
Johnny H

Mr Honda. How the hell are you and your lovely wife doing? It's Marc writing for both myself and Terri. Mike Bullard is doing a full week of late night shows from the DR next week. I hope to see your face on the tube at some point, as he undoubtedly will be taking a tour to the Brit.

We are both very sad, and surprised, to hear about Bill, please give Toddy (sp) a big hug for us both and pass on our condolences.

Take care buddy.
Marc and Terri.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Johhny

I assume you guys are talking about Charlie from Plutos.If you are then please tell him Larry from NY said hello aslo.Thanks.
Larry

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Mark and TERRY
Great to hear from you guys,hows everything from the great white north.Is Mike Bullard doing a comedy thing for open mike?If so Britanias would be perfect Ill keep an eye out for him,Evelyn will be happy when I tell her I heard from you guys.Will pass along your sympahies to Taty.
Anna
Billy passed away August 31st,I gave Taty your message she sends her thanks

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Johnny I've been trying to call Tatti since yesturday but no answer. Can you get her phone number for me please and Charlie's too. I have his fax number but I don't do faxes.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Anna
The best bet would be to call Britania they ere there every night at 5,Ihave sent you the phone # by mail
Johnny

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
hey johhny i think i remember u fropm riockys last yr.I was with some other guys from NYPD.We wil be back in janaury for 2 weeks.We stayed at coconut grove last yr.This yr we are at DON ANDRES.I spoke to charlie tonight.He ehad his hands full with someone AGAIN.See ya all down there.SAY HELLO TO ALL AT ROCKYS BRIAN NY