Driver with Car Wanted

Harmony

Apr 18, 2002
My wife and I plus another couple will be at the Occidental Allegra Playa Dorado in Puerto Plata Nov 17 - 25. I'm looking for a knowledgeable individual with a decent car to be our taxi for a couple days. Will pay $60 per day plus gas. Must be able to communicate in English.

Anyone interested?

Harmony

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Driver with Car

Hi Harmony,

Greetings from Atlantic Canada.

I have used a driver by the name of Martin Espinal ESPINAL30@MSN.COM from Mont Llano near Puerto Plata. He speaks English very well and has an air-conditioned mini-van in good repair. He is the most sane Dominican driver I have seen on three visits to POP and I would highly recommend him. If you are interested in his services please contact him directly.

Good luck and enjoy the North Coast.

Gregg

Henry03

Nov 11, 2002
Hola Harmony
You can try our friend Kico from Pueto Plata. He is dependable and has an air conditioned van in good repair. He is an excellent driver and speaks good English.
We have been using him for several years and have never had a problem.
His phone number is: 809-399-0454

Last edited:

abe

Jan 2, 2002
A second vote for Martin

I know Martin very well and have spent many miles with him. He is a sophisticated man--a former dancer who toured abroad with DR's professional troupes.

Great English skills indeed, very reliable.

You could not do better.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
I work at the Flamenco Beach Resort as sales manager.If you need a chaufeur my brother in law is a taxi driver with a new air conditioned van,he speaks perfect english and is a safe non drinking driver.I use him regularly for clients,family and even myself when i dont feel like driving.If youre interested in his services contact me by email
Johnny

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Hey Johnny

Say hello to Deyanira and Rina for me please. Please give them my email address. Thanks.

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Yes they do...

...they work in the reservations office. It is possible that Deyanira has moved up since I met her in 96. But Im sure she still works for the Hotel.