*** Life as a guy ***

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Yeah, definetly true of DR women on that last scenario. Got the $dinero$ and they love ya. ;)

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
But you of course, as a NON-Dominican woman are different, right Theresa?

It was a cute and funny little cartoon clip, Robert.

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I guess I was trying to say that the sterotype shown in the cartoon is that women are so complicated and Robert says "oh how great it is to be in the DR" insintuating that other women of other countries are too complicated for him. Well the sterotype is not so true as shown in the cartoon. If so many american women were ONLY obsessed with $$ they wouldn't be falling for sankies with nothing but a nice piece, body and smile. So.. the cartoon is sterotyping... nobody likes that. I have plenty of money but to be honest, I've been happier when I had nothing.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm sure you wouldn't look twice at a sankie back home!
Your on vacation, the rules change.

"I have plenty of money but to be honest, I've been happier when I had nothing." Awww... I have a tear in my eye :)

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Oh Robert, you make me so randy how 'bout a Scrumpy Jack? You know how life is simpler when you have less choices...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
By the way, if you ever want to speak to a guy that has a history of complicated woman under his belt, just give me a call.

If you ever make it back here, I'll show you why me and one or two others prefer woman of Latin decent and it has nothing to do with sex, well maybe a little bit :)

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I totally understand your point of view, Robert. If you ever make it back my way, I'll show you why so many men think I am latina ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Theresa said:
I totally understand your point of view, Robert. If you ever make it back my way, I'll show you why so many men think I am latina ;)

BWAHHHHHH!!!! Yeah, whatever.......

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
"Vettehead from Buckhead"

Ahhh, what's in a name anyway?

Theresa, will you marry me.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Theresa
I would love to take your cash so you can be happy again,come to think of it Ill settle for just taking you:cool:
J.H.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Theresa...

Yeah, definetly true of DR women on that last scenario. Got the $dinero$ and they love ya.
So.. the cartoon is sterotyping... nobody likes that.
Nobody likes generalizations either, so stop making them. ;)

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Sometimes on a Sunday Afternoon..................

..........My "Buddy" and I jump in his "Jepetta" and drive over to "La Puya",or "Los Mina" and park in front of a busy "Colmado",grab a beer,and sit in the "Jepetta" with the windows down..............thats all it takes,the young ladies start walking by,looking,smiling,........."Bam",set the "hook",they jump in and away we go! We are each 55 years old and no big prize,but that "jepetta" speaks volumes to those poor girls,and to the girls at "Trios" too! "What a Country"! Cris "Money Talks,and BullShit helps!"

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Criss...

Have you obtained similar results by women from other parts of the world, or do you and your friend engage in this behaviour only in the Dominican Republic?

Just curious...

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
PUH leeeeeeeeeeeeaze.......

so you want to tell me that when an old, fat, bald guy drives by in a ferrari in the streets of new york women look at him because they simply can't wait to get into bed with HIM per se, or to get into his B$ling B$ling account?

it's called human nature my fellow dudes and dudettes!!! male female relations are just about the same everywhwhere... add animalistic traits of survival (ie: natural in us to search for security... hence the greed for money)... and so we get golddiggers, skankies, and players right here in north america too. .

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I don't have a Ferrari,and I don't live in New York!

But I can tell you that NYC,and STO.DGO. are not the same! My "Buddy" has a never ending stream of 18 year old;models,promotoras,secretaries,sales girls,students,you name it!They have sex with him on the chance that they might be the one to "snag" him.He plays them for a week or two and then dumps them.He has 4 or 5 in "play" at the same time!I stand in the "wings" ready to step in when he throws them away.I am "sensitive" to their feelings in their moment of sorrow.I tell them that I would never "throw away" a wonderful woman like her! I am a married man,but I would like to be with her,help her,etc.etc.etc!!! What a Country!!!! Donald Trump can play our "Game" in New York,but everyman can play it here!

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Criss...Please answer the question!

Have you obtained similar results by women from other parts of the world, or do you and your friend engage in this behaviour only in the Dominican Republic?

Just curious...