Okay, tell me what Christmas is like in the DR

puppylove

Nov 24, 2002
There has been a number of posts about Thanksgiving. Once you finish enjoying yourselves, I would love to here about the next big holiday - Christmas!

Do any Canadians miss the pine trees, or the sparkling moon light on the snow (if we get any this year). Sitting by the fire sipping ... hot chocolate or other warming beverages.

Let's here a few stories about what you enjoy about Christmas in the sunshine...

;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Here puppy, here puppy! Darling puppylove, please do an archive search! We went over this quite a bit and it is a fun read.
Just click up above where it says "search" and use "Christmas traditions" as key words....

And there are a lot of them.....

Ho Ho Ho !!!

HB

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Hlywud said:
Hb wud make a great Santa Claus. Gotcha HB

Santa, aka HB, has slimmed down considerably since he took up golf.
AN1439.GIF

ShoortyLov

Nov 15, 2002
I had to reply lol....After I spent Christmas in DR for the first time in 98 after moving to the US in 87....I have never ever ever spent another Christmas here...I certainly dont miss the snow...I live in MASS...New England...which has the most unpredictable weather....which I HATE!!...and just to think that in if I want to go out partying for new years....the clubs around where I live close at 3:00am on New Years Eve...could you believe that???! Just the Christmas Spirit and the environment in the DR made me cheat on the US on Christmas for the rest of time living here : o)

KPC