Christmas Dinner in Sosua 12-25-02

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I would like to invite everyone that is going to be in the Country to Sosua on 12-25-02 for a Christmas Dinner at 6 pm. Immediately after dinner at approx 8 pm will be a big old fashioned Party.

Dinner Price Fixed at 150 Pesos which is less than 7.50 US including desert.

Rockys Blues Bar and Restaurant Calle Dr. Rosen Sosua RD Phone 571-2951 for directions or help. Ask for Marco and mention DR1. It is right around the corner from Harrisons Jewelers on the main drag.

As many here will attest to Rockys and Marco the owner threw a great meal and party for us on Turkey Day and we all had a ball. Many showed up from all over the Island. Hope for an even bigger crowd for this meal and party.

Escott

Last edited:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Will try my best to drop in however wont be there for the meal,family obligations,Im sure Ill fnd a way to drop by to spread some christmas cheer.Happy holidays to one and all
Johnny Honda;)

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Christmas Dinner

I'm in there. And BTW Scott, its pretty funny how I damn near missed my flight. If I hadn't been sitting there getting drunk with you and Bob I definitely would have missed it.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
AZB said:
Yeah yeah and you will bring many beautiful harem slaves just so Scotty,Johnny and company can steal them away.:lick:
Johnny(take AZBs women)Honda:bandit:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
No beautiful slaves this time. All dominicans spend christmas with their family members. Only us singles will be eating together.
Lets see if we can find different wives in sosua or in pop for the evening.