Need your positive energy

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hi everyone,
My son-in-law's Mom has breast cancer and is going to be operated on tomorrow morning. She's a very kind soul and I hope you join me in a pray for her and if you don't believe in prayer maybe you can send out some positive energy her way.
Thank you.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Anna, take good care...always thinking of you and yours. Will say a prayer for all.
Trina

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
God's grace...

Hi Anna,
My prayers will be with your son-in-law's mother this morn. And with the Grace of God, all will be well.
Helen

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Anna, keep positive. This is one that can be beaten. Several of my best friends have done it and they are now into 6 and 7 year survival. Always careful, but still clean. Please explore possitilities: Lumpectomy(?), chemo; or massive removal. There are so many options these days.

God bless her..

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Count me in too.
I'll have a few words with The BIG Man (No, not HB - the Other One!!) over the next few days & nights. After that, the possitive vibes will continue until we hear the GOOD news from you!! - Grahame.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank you all for your prayers and positive energy.
Mary lives in Sault Ste. Marie which is about 8 hours from where we live. My daughter and her husband came back yesturday and all went fine but I will keep you informed of her condition as we get more info.
Thanks again.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Anna -good news!! Glad things went well......
Now about that 8 hrs.......you must be taking the ferry across because the "Soo" is about 5 1/2 hours from where I live and it's about 5 hours (4 from Toronto) from where you live (Guelph isn't it?)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm not sure what it is you're trying to say. I just got off the phone with my daughter and she said it took them 4 hrs to get to Sudbury and another 4 to the Soo. I've never been there. I guess it depends how fast or slow you're driving .

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Yep....they'd be travelling Hwy 69 from TO to Sudbury. We're about 1 1/2 hrs from Sudbury so it would take us 5 1/2 hrs to the Soo from here.
I keep forgetting about Hwy 69 since we go Hwy 17 to Sudbury/the Soo and Hwy 11 to TO.
Once I engage my brain it all makes sense :) hehehe!