Hats off to regulars at DR1

puppylove

Nov 24, 2002
I just want to say ' Hat's off to all those who regularly reply to posts'. This includes Hillbilly, MommC, AZB, Ken and Johnny Honda just to name a few!!!
I've only been reading for about a few weeks, and find this both informative and entertaining. It reflects a true 'family bond' between you. I would feel comfortable asking you almost anything... (almost I say, I see how you can carry on... ha ha)
I've been to DR twice and look forward to coming back soon....

Sunshine, Friends, Good Food and Good Drink... what else could anyone ask for..... maybe I shouldn't ask ;)
Have fun, stay healthy and enjoy life.....

Sharon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You are right about us being a big family. We have everyone here: hillbillies, NYC cop, Jews, muslims, hindus, accused taliban, pseudo jews, dominicans, dominican-york, dominican wanna bee, sankie lovers, sankie haters, haitian sympathizers and hatian exterminators, we have old folks, young folks, cool folks, one witch from hell (you know who you are) and lovely ladies like yourself. We all engage in good debates and often twist and turn and hijack the thread and make it into a mud slinging contest. We often hate each other and throw insults at each other until people see our true class, But when we get together in a DR1 gathering, we all laugh and have the best of the times.
Glad to have you with us.
Welcome to DR1.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Thanks Puppylove (it must be us!!).
Whew AZB for a minute there I thought you meant me (ya know which reference I mean) but then I remembered reading a thread the other day to which the reference referred!! ;)
Anyhoo .....Welcome aboard!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks, puppylove. You are sure to get good treatment from now on.

BTW, it's a good thing you can't see us writing those responses.
computer012.gif

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Ahhhh, I always used to be in "puppylove"

Welcome aboard, keep us up to date on your life, when you are coming back and all the rest of the things you will or will not like to share...
Do not, ever, post about:
1) Lost loves from All Inclusive resorts.
2) How to divorce the husband you mistakenly thought was going to love only you. The one you met at an All Inclusive resort.
3) How to get child support from the wonderful dancer that was on the Animation Team that you mistakenly thought would love you even after he got his Residence Visa to ( Canada, USA, England, etcetcetc) and that dumped you for his first wife, that he never really married but had three kids with and that you fell in love with at the All Inclusive resort.
4) Whether it is a good idea to really get involved with that young and promising baseball player that will soon have a 100 MM dollar contract with the Miami Heat or the Brooklyn Dodgers or something like that, anyway, you met him outside the ballpark in San Pedro de Marcoris and he was working at the All Inclusive where you were staying....

Get the idea??

Love from here!

HB
Kiss.gif