Protagonistas de la M?sica

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002

Has anyone been watching the Telemundo show "Protagonistas de la M?sica"?

One of the contestants is Miguel...from DR! (Lives in N.Y.)

In my opinion, very handsome, with an awsome voice...can really move, and if the bitches that surround him and can't deal with his hot personality don't try to vote him out of the show, he's gonna go far!!!

The show per se is kind of dull, very staged, but the guy is really good!

Last edited:

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
MQ I only saw it once and I think it's garbage. He's the only one with any kind of talent on that show and doesn't seem to get much involved with all the garbage going on in that show. Anyways I also hope he goes far, he's the only one there worth it.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
DRHottie:

You know what I really like about him? He has a great personality, very sure of himself, and is not afraid to tell all the stupid girls around him exactly what he thinks...

When he first got into the studio, he said he liked the Colombian girl, and she is so conceited, and racist, that she started to complain to everyone around her that he made her feel uncomfortable, etc.

Finally she's hooked up with the Argentinian, Facundo...and now he comes to her defense on "Cara a Cara" threatening Miguel to get him out of the show 'cause he doesn't have the balls to stand up to the bitch!

I don't watch too often, but I talk to people and they keep me up to date...;)

Last edited: