Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
DR1 Thanks Giving Crew!

5.jpg

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Let's see...the Green one is Rob, the blue tonsorily deprived one is AZB, the red, semi-hersute one is Jazzcom??? Might that be Jan just behind?
Which one is Johnny Honda? Eddy isn't there, nor Grahame...Or is that he, over on the right, in back....dressed in "Outback Khaki?" Yup, that looks like ' im..

HB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Johnny is the guy in the stash that is attempting to look like he is with that sexpot Jan.

Grahame is the one in the back on the far right. Below him is the camera guy Rick. Then you have X, Adrian, Jazz, Alberto, AZB is the blue block in the Middle with Johnny on his back with Jan. Marshall is kneeling (Big fan of George Washington btw) Rob in the green kneeling is Kenoshacris with Nikko standing.

Christmas Dinner will be bigger and better folks, same sosua place same sosua station.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If the "red, semi-hersute one" is the kneeler in lower left corner, it looks like KenoshaChris.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Lookin' good gentlemen, lady.
Lady! Jan, how'd that work for ya?
Wish I'd been there.
mk

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Did anyone notice that there are "13" people in the photo?
lol
Looks like everyone was having a good time.

te cuida,

M

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Great pic.Now I am sorry I did not go.I will definately make it next year.
Larry

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Jan-oh-Jan!

After seven days of trial and error, God created Jan on the 8th day.

Jose?to

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I'm not understanding all the...(too many presidenties tonight ..can't think of the word!) But I'm just a nice human enjoying the company of all these fine DR1'rs. And if they keep this up I won't think of them as fine!
Really..love all the guys and all the DR1'rs UI've met so far. But then I haven't met all of you yet!
Maybe I will be there for Christmas. Have to chaperone all those crazy guys. Keep them in line!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Yeah guys, get ready for more action. I may even sleep there this time around. Hope we find better looking wives this time.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Ho boy... there goes the neighborhood. This is going to be a rough Christmas Day for me. I start out with a 6 am flight out of Kennedy and I live 100 miles away. Now I have to stay out all night because the SOB has decided to stay over?

Ok, no problem, bring it on Wacki Packi!

LOL, Larry I hope I make it to the 3rd when I pick your ass up at the Airport Cold Presidente in hand!

Jan... Lay off the sauce, we love you also!:)

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
How did I get in this picture?I wasnt all there.Great time though!!!Hope we can do it again.:cool:
Johnny
Jan
Hey we needed someone to keep us respectable:bandit:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Re: Hands Off!!!

KenoshaChris said:
Jan, get your hand off of Johnnie's butt!!!
Hey its my butt cant you tell by the smile Im enjoying it?
Johnny(wishing it was true):bandit:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Jazz...you better make it till the 3rd to pick my ass up at the airport.
AZB....Me and Jazz are coming to see you on Jan 4th (Saturday)..is that still ok for you? Are you up for a trip to jarabacoa maybe the day after? I expect a nice light skinned wife waiting for me please.
MissingDr..where are you?
Larry