About new caribe Tours's new stop in santiago

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Does anyone know the new routing of the the caribe tour buses in the santiago area? It seems the new los jardines stop is open. How does it work? Do the buses go to the old stop first and then come to the new bus terminal or vice-versa?
Hillbilly can be the first to post.
Thanks.
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
When I went to Sosua, the bus from Santo Domingo went to both stops. Also on the way back from Sosua.

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
From Sosua, the bus goes to the old stop, then to the new stop.

The 6:30 bus from the new stop leaves at 6:15!

da_rottweiler

Jan 4, 2002
ezinfocenter.com
The best bus company is by far Metro Bus

Quicker to SDQ than the Caribe Tours , and not so bloody cold like the Caribe.Its like a fridge on board

They are both the same price ! but 30 mnis quicker into SDQ !!!!!!

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
just a point of clarification

I was on that bus coming from Sosua to Santiago about three weeks ago. Going in that direction, the old stop is first. And if no one is getting off at the second stop and the bus is full, they don't stop at the Jardines stop. The driver himself told me that. So, it's not the time to be bashful, even if your spanish is not that good. Make sure the driver knows you want out at the second stop, or you might be on your way to La Vega.
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but that's how it was told to me.
StL Mike

S

Stephen

With all the "bad" accidents and problems Caribe Tour has experienced in the Puerto Plata area, most people won't use them anymore. They are all using Metro now. EVERYONE complains about the temperature in the Caribe Tour and I know many people that get sick each time they get off Caribe Tour and they also have switched to Metro.