Conjunto Quisqueya

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Does anyone know a good downloading site where I might find CQ music? I've tried Blubster and WinMX, but found few songs. Any suggestions?

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
estaba yo en mercado

comprando limones...

...ponmelo ah?, que te......

debs

Jun 10, 2002
There's a tool called NapMX that allows you to connect to Napigator's server list while using WinMX. I downloaded this last week and I've found a lot of songs I've been having trouble finding over the last few weeks.

Go to Download.com to get it.

Good Luck!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Thanks for the tip, debs, I'm downloading it now. Thanks for everyone's help.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
All joking aside, I definitely know one is not. Everytime my husband talks about them, he says they're all doctors, they live in Puerto Rico, and one died of cancer and none of them sing anymore. I've heard that about 20 times, so I think I've got it now.

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
The ex-musical director and piano man, C. Acosta now lives in Sto. Dgo. His good friend, fiscal del distrito, Maxim?n, got him a job. They are both Higueyanos, and used to hang together in P.R. around the mid 1970s.

Cesar Acosta

Feb 1, 2004
Conjunto Quisqueya Staff

Estamos haciendo una recoleccta de votos para que el Conjunto Quisqueya regrese con "El mismito Sabor" con sus integrantes originales...

Pero todo depende de ustedes....
Apoyenos!!

Esperamos la respuesta de cada uno de ustedes.

Gracias,
Hasta pronto!. ;)

cesar wilkins

Jun 2, 2005
Coming Back!

Well, Now El Conjunto Quisqueya is coming back with full power...

That means that you'll know who is El Conjunto Quisqueya as you start to know who are them and at the same time they get to the top 5 on the hit parade again!....

We have been waiting for them log time ago... and now.. here they're..

Let see with what they're coming up with.... something awesome and different.... of course..

Well lets just wait....

El Conjunto Quisqueya vuelve con el mismito saborrrr....

CesarWilkins
Keep in touch,

quejeyoke

Jun 20, 2004
search using Lymewire. Search Kazaa at your own risk. I think Kazaa is too hot for any hard drive. Your chances of finding CQ music for free, if at all, is slim at best. Only recent/popular stuff is on P2P networks. You might also want to search using Bit torrent.--Damn! I just read the dates on most of these post, Ancient!. I gotta stop drinking and surfing.... :disappoin