Coralina Inquiry

Adam Spenser

Nov 29, 2002
I noted my last message same subject never made it to the chat room. I am trying again. My inquiry as to where I could buy coralina resulted in a response from Dave(does he use Johnny Honda as a Nom de plume?). Rather than specifically respond to my inquiry with an answer, which he said he had he asked me questions as to whether I waqs buying a container load or a couple of pieces. In chat rooms in the US reponses would be if you want a container call XYZ if a couple of piece go to this or that store. I responded that I wanted a couple of pieces and to please give me name of a store where I could buy it. I have not received a response. Why do I get the feeling in this country when you make an inquiry someone thinks how they can make a buck off of you. I am not saying that is what happened, but why after telling me he had the answers there was no reponse. Fortunately I have friends here who gave me several alternatives.
Adam

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Adam Spenser said:
I noted my last message same subject never made it to the chat room. I am trying again. My inquiry as to where I could buy coralina resulted in a response from Dave(does he use Johnny Honda as a Nom de plume?). :confused:
Whats this bull,Johnny Honda uses Johnny Honda if you ever get to Sosua ask and you will see.Whos Dave,Daves not here.:bandit:
Johnny Honda

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dave is a six foot + mining engineer that has perhaps three or four mining operations in the Dr...Good person to know.

HB

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
You caught me. I can't believe it.

I was trying to set up a DR1 Christmas party with the proceeds of the money I was going to make off you with what I was affectionately calling the "3 piece coralina tile scam". You are one clever guy...you saw right through me and my intentions.

I will have to lay low in our mining operations for a while now and wait for my next victim...I just hope someone comes along soon that does not know as much about obtaining mining construction materials out of the DR as you do...you are genius!

Dave S.

P.S. Here is the answer to your email that I did send to you the other day.....(your email included).

Subj: Re: Coralina
Date: 12/9/02 8:07:14 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: adspen2000@yahoo.com

Hi Adam,

I am getting a tel. # for you for a company called "Menacucci" in Santiago. Great group for a variety of tiling types...they do have coralina. Will hopefully have the # for you tomorrow.

Best, Dave

Subj: Coralina
Date: 12/8/02 12:41:53 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: dms3611@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

This is a message from Adam Spenser at DR1 Forums ( http://dr1.com/forums/index.php ). The DR1 Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email Adam Spenser, you can use this online form:
http://dr1.com/forums/member.php?action=mailform&userid=9060

OR, by email:
mailto:adspen2000@yahoo.com

This is the message:

Thanks for your response. I only need a couple of tiles so the name of a store or stores would be helpful.
Adam

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That is Menicucci, well known. Have tile factory and store outside of Santiago and office in Santo Domingo:

MENICUCCI INDUSTRIA DEL GRANITO
582-7133

sEE? i TOL' YA HE WUZ A GUD GUY!!!

HB