DR1 Chat and Chatters

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
Doesn't anyone chat anymore .... no matter when I visit the chatroom there is never anyone there .....

NMS

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
I usually try on weekday nights and that's when I bump into the usual crowd. There's no set schedule and it's pretty random so just keep checking in.

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
if everyone just pops in for 15 seconds and leaves, a chat never gets started... Usually if i want to chat i log in and let it sit a few minutes while i do something else... someone will pop in...

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
I wish I could be a "fly on the wall" the first couple of times. Is like walking into a party already in progress. I usually observe on the outskirts until I feel confortable. I'm not a shy person but I feel shy in chat rooms,specially when you "see" people there you "see" in the forums all the tiime. :cool:

Last edited:

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
I've dropped in a number of times lately at hours where I usually find at least Dave, Larry or Shads, but no luck lately. Been quiet. And I can't remember the last time I saw Bugs, Helen, Pib, Missing, JJ, Debs, Lina, Mondo or Tony in there....

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I use to go to tha chat room fairly frequently. I enjoyed most of the chats until the women showed up. The other men became politcally correct when the women were there or even worse the Chicks started talking about their kids(gag!!!)

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
I haven't been in as much as usual, it is a busy time of year! When I do, it is usually me, JJ, love, tech, GNYC. Just stay in there and people do eventually show up!

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Sorry, guys! I know I went back to school and you never saw me again... but what can I say, senior year is hectic. I will try to stop by sometime soon.

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
I'm in heaven!!

I chatted last night. It was good to meet Pibs, chef, debs, NYC. This fix should last me for the next few months.

NMS
... hoping to get back to regular chatting after my release from bondage...

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
Christmas Week

Students should be out of school .... people out from work .... so I am expecting to meet lots of people in the chats..

NMS

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
well my wife just had our second baby boy on the 18th, so i have been busy with the house hold and hospital matters,

give me a few days and i will be there

missing

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
Congratulations

You definately have to be there NOW... everyone will want to know about your new addition ...

NMS

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
Congratulations

missing_dr said:
well my wife just had our second baby boy on the 18th, so i have been busy with the house hold and hospital matters,

give me a few days and i will be there

missing

Can we see a pic?:cheeky:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
MissingDR

Congratulations dude.Hope all is well.Me and Jazz are still arriving in Santiago to meet you and AZB on Jan 4th.Can you still go?We are going to party our asses off.
Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Yes, Missing_Dr will be here. Lets get him a new wife for the night, the poor man has gone through enough. hehehehe